BY WET NOSES

Wet Noses Grain Free Dog TreatsThese organic dog treats are packed with flavor and nutritious content that will not only satisfy your dog's taste buds, but will provide them with a healthy, grain free reward. No corn, wheat or soy and made in the USA with sustainably sourced USA sourced ingredients. see more...

Macy T.
Muncie, IN
I've recently been trying to switch my Westie over to more grain-free options, but I was having trouble finding treats in some of our local stores. This was one of the first options I saw on here, so I picked up the little bag (6-7 treats). This was perfect to try out! My Westie loves them, and doesn't have any trouble eating them. Sometimes her teeth can be sensitive, but she didn't have any trouble breaking these down. They smell good too, which is always a plus!
Karla O.
These are so great i love them for my dog!she seemed to love them as well! I like that the flavors are original and also organic.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is my dog's favorite treat and mine as well because it has ingredients made for dogs and no grains at all! My dog absolutely loves this flavor, and a few others from this brand, but this is the only one that is completely grain free so I feed them to her much more often. I feel good knowing that I'm feeding her something healthy!