Wet-Nap Fresh Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes, 40 sheets uploaded by Samantha G.Wet-Nap Fresh Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes, 40 sheets uploaded by Danielle J.

BY WET-NAP

Wet-Nap Fresh Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes are the total solution for daily on-the-go hand cleansing. From killing germs to just cleaning up messes, use any time when soap and water are not available. Go ahead and enjoy your sticky, cheesy, saucy... see more...

crmn m.
I bought this at Walmart back in October when I was going on at trip and now I carry them around in my car because they come in so handy after getting dirty or sticky while eating or touching something. I use them on my niece and on anybody that gets into my car. They've lasted me a while and they stay very wet throughout.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
I love the size of the container (fits in a cup holder or diaper bag easily) and the convenience (you can easily pull 1 wipe at a time without the top popping off or multiple wipes coming out). I'd say the only thing keeping it from 5 stars is that it isn't a "natural" product and the smell isn't exactly appealing.
Samantha G.
Just bought this and I love them!! Great for mothers. I use them every time I go out to public places with my babies. I wipe down the surface they will be touching and there hands afterwards. Definitely recommend buying this.

back