BY WET-NAP

Wet-Nap Citrus Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes are the total solution for daily on-the-go hand cleansing. From killing germs to just cleaning up messes, use any time when soap and water are not available. Go ahead and enjoy your sticky, cheesy, saucy... see more...

Brein G.
Oakland, CA
From sticky BBQ sauce to ice cream/popsicle covered faces and hands these wet naps get the job done. These are always on the table during backyard BBQ's as well as any indoor party especially when there a little ones attending. I would highly recommend this product.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
These are essential for pretty much anyone especially when doing outdoor activities. I bought them for a BBQ and these held up well even with 5 college age boys using them. The price is right and the product is great. Would recommend
Ambertiera B.
These are great if you have children. They're strong enough to clean hands and surfaces of sticky messes. Bought on a road trip and have in my vehicle at all times. Could do without the scent.... But if in a bind they'll do the job.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
I like this product. I keep on in the car at all time and is a must have for when i go on any outdoor activities.
Zoya S.
Very good product. I can't go outside without it. I use it for my kids every day!!!