BY WET-NAP

Helps Kill 99.99% of Germs The Original 3 Moisturizes with Aloe 6 Citrus Scent The Original Wet-Nap Antibacterial Hand Wipes are the total solution for daily on-the-go hand cleansing. From killing germs to just cleaning up messes, use any time when soap and water are not available. Go ahead and enjoy your sticky, cheesy, saucy favorite foods; we ve got you covered with the original family hand wipe. 24 Wipes - 7.2 x 5.3 Each see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
I am a mother so naturally I am looking to keep little hands (and mine) clean while out and about. We camp and attend many festivals during the year and also go to the beach a lot. These wipes are far superior compared to normal hand sanitizer because they kill germs AND wipe off dirt and grime on hands. They are the closest to hand washing you can get without running water and a towel. I keep these in my beach bag and backpack everywhere I go!
Crystal I.
Crystal I.
These are useful to wipe anything germy on the go. I love how they are individually packed. I think these are so convenient. I like to keep them in my purse, diaper bag, and I have my daughter keep some in her backpack for school use.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love these keep them on me every where I go helps keep the germs away.. Great for diaper bags
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Need a baby wipe but don't have a baby? Or has your baby outgrown the diaper bag you used to carry around? These handy wipes are individually packaged so you can slide two or three in your purse, car, back pack, lunch kit, etc.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I always keep these on hand (purse, diaper bag, and car). they are great to wipe dirty hands and to wipe down anything germy you or your children may touch. this is a must have during child season!
johannah S.
johannah S.
These are pretty great. They are nice moist clean hands great with making hands sticky. I keep these in car so convinent for quick clean ups
Jana G.
Jana G.
I found these amazing and I keep a free packs everywhere. Thy smell great and don't leave your hands sticky and wet.