BY WET N WILD

Color Icon Ombre Blush - Ride the shade wave to radiance! Wet n Wild Color Icon Ombre Blush is a blendable, lightweight powder in a soft gradient of ombre hues. Silky-smooth formula blends seamlessly for buildable color. Use as a blush or even as a shadow for a fun pop of color. - Color Icon Ombre Blush see more...

• I wonder if this would look good on my fair skin. Anyone with fai...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ali C.
My favorite blush! Stays on all day and give a great shimmer that leaves my face glowing! I get mine at target and it lasts me forever and it is reasonably priced. I loved the ombré look and it's perfect for any skin or tone.
Anika B.
Not a lot of pigment, but I like that because it is very easy to throw on at any point with no thought. It is impossible to apply too much. I don't think any of the colors would work on deep skin though.
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
This blush is pretty, and I like this shade because the yellowy golden part is a pretty highlighter as well! It works great for days when I'm running late and need to blush and highlight all in one step!
I use it all the time i cant go anywhere with out using it.I love it I use it for my every day look😍.Its like I need it.
Erika S.
Product is not really bad and super affordable I purchased a different color it was an amazing rose gold wanted to see how it matched up against my tarte glisten blush. The color that you see its nothing like what goes in your face after layering the blush a few times I want from I can't see it still can't see it omg still can't see it to oh no I'm now bozo the clown. Very translucent so sad the color looked really amazing put didn't transfer to my skin also within a few hours it was like I never put it on it was gone
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I do not reach for this too too often, but I do enjoy these colors. They are extremely beautiful! It can be a little too shimmery to use as a blush, but it's great for a little highlight, an extra pop in the center of the eyelid, or just a little extra glow. It also was very affordable which is definitely a plus ! I may repurchase if/when it runs out because it is a good price.
Megan J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sometimes you gotta go cheap -- I actually really love this Wet and Wild blush/bronzer. It's one of my favorites and summer go-tos when I need a little color boost on my face. Cost effective but supremely effective when it's on. I will buy this every summer!
Petra Y.
Carencro, LA
I️ like this blush, but I️ wish there was a little more color pay off. I️ do love that when you put it on, it gives a bit of a glow. I️ prefer that than using highlights everyday. If you like a subtle blush, with a glow, this is definitely the product you want!
Leesa S.
This is a great drugstore blush with a great price! This ombre blush is very blendable. It has a nice and lightweight powder formula. It blends seamlessly on to cheeks for buildable color. It gives off a nice shimmer to it and has a nice color to it.
nella r.
I’m in love with wet n wild products and the fact that it’s cruelty free makes me love it even more! I’ve bought this blush twice and I cannot tell you how in love I am with it! I recommend this product to users who are beginners at makeup!
Rachel L.
I wonder if this would look good on my fair skin. Anyone with fair skin tried this?