BY WET N WILD

Color Icon Ombre Blush - Ride the shade wave to radiance! Wet n Wild Color Icon Ombre Blush is a blendable, lightweight powder in a soft gradient of ombre hues. Silky-smooth formula blends seamlessly for buildable color. Use as a blush or even as a shadow for a fun pop of color. - Color Icon Ombre Blush see more...

• I wonder if this would look good on my fair skin. Anyone with fai...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this blush works so good for my beige skin with pink undertones! i use the top lighter colors for a nice day glow and the bottom darker colors for a good night glow" in 6 reviews
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoy this blush. I have fair skin and it shows up nicely on me, but I imagine if you have medium to darker skin tones it probably would not do much. I have the shade Princess Daiquiris and it is a beautiful pink blush. I also like the compact packaging, and because it’s wet n wild the price is amazing!
💖Emmy 💖.
Wilmington, DE
I don’t know how I feel about this blush. Looks amazing as soon as you apply it but it doesn’t last long at all. That’s not a problem for me honestly because I don’t mind touching up a few times a day. But if you want something that lasts all day look else where
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
When I saw this, I thought wow! This is awesome! I loved the ombré effect that it had in the container. But I also really liked the color payoff that it gave! It blended very nicely and gave me a lightish Brown/ orangey color on my cheeks, which looked great!
Erika S.
Product is not really bad and super affordable I purchased a different color it was an amazing rose gold wanted to see how it matched up against my tarte glisten blush. The color that you see its nothing like what goes in your face after layering the blush a few times I want from I can't see it still can't see it omg still can't see it to oh no I'm now bozo the clown. Very translucent so sad the color looked really amazing put didn't transfer to my skin also within a few hours it was like I never put it on it was gone
marina w.
Eutawville, SC
I do not like this blush at all... It does not show up on my face at all. Maybe it’s the color i bought or i’m too dark for the blush. Very disappointing.. I thought I was going to love this blush. I would recommend this blush to people with very fair skin!
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I love this blush in the summer! It’s got such a shimmery finish. I really like that it’s a little bit pigmented with that pop of color but sheer. It does stay true to the sunset colors. I would recommend this product to others.
Samantha V.
San Leandro
It’s a great blush so soft and light and super affordable let’s not forget that it’s a really usable blush you can built it up as you go ? Great for a natural finish look I really recomend this product
Celeena M.
Paterson, NJ
I really wanted to like this product. Especially since wet n wild have been such amazing drug store products for such a low price point. However, i didnt feel like there was much color payoff with this formula of brushes.
Maddie M.
State College , PA
I love these. I love the ombré trend. I think they are so pretty and they looked amazing on my pale skin. I think that they would look good on pretty much all skin tones though. It’s so buildable and very inexpensive.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Wet n Wild has been stepping up their game in the drugstore department and I love it! This product has a nice ombre effect so you can use it for blush and a bronzer topper or blush topper or highlight on its own. It's a multi-use product which I always love and I think it's worth the couple of bucks you spend on the product.
Rachel L.
I wonder if this would look good on my fair skin. Anyone with fair skin tried this?