BY WET N WILD

Color Icon Ombre Blush - Ride the shade wave to radiance! Wet n Wild Color Icon Ombre Blush is a blendable, lightweight powder in a soft gradient of ombre hues. Silky-smooth formula blends seamlessly for buildable color. Use as a blush or even as a shadow for a fun pop of color. - Color Icon Ombre Blush see more...

• I wonder if this would look good on my fair skin. Anyone with fair ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ysabel H.
Ysabel H.
I love this stuff!! The price is SUPER cheap and the color lasts all day. It's perfect and makes my cheeks look flushed and fresh. It's very pigmented and the top color works as a highlight. I love it I will definitely be buying more
Ali C.
Ali C.
My favorite blush! Stays on all day and give a great shimmer that leaves my face glowing! I get mine at target and it lasts me forever and it is reasonably priced. I loved the ombré look and it's perfect for any skin or tone.
Anika B.
Anika B.
Not a lot of pigment, but I like that because it is very easy to throw on at any point with no thought. It is impossible to apply too much. I don't think any of the colors would work on deep skin though.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
This blush is pretty, and I like this shade because the yellowy golden part is a pretty highlighter as well! It works great for days when I'm running late and need to blush and highlight all in one step!
I use it all the time i cant go anywhere with out using it.I love it I use it for my every day look😍.Its like I need it.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Wet n Wild Color Icon Ombre Blusher I wish these looked like this without the flash. In the pan the colors are beautiful!! On my skin (I have a medium skin tone) it barely and I mean BARELY shows up. On a lighter skin tone they may get a slight color. But I still found a use for it!!! I use this over too dark of blushes that are slightly to dark for my skin and it works great!!! Plus it gives matte blushes a little sheen. All in all I will use these but I probably won't purchase anymore
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I do not reach for this too too often, but I do enjoy these colors. They are extremely beautiful! It can be a little too shimmery to use as a blush, but it's great for a little highlight, an extra pop in the center of the eyelid, or just a little extra glow. It also was very affordable which is definitely a plus ! I may repurchase if/when it runs out because it is a good price.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Carlsbad, NM
I've been using the peach version of this which has a bit of highlight to it. It looks very natural on the face and is easy to apply. Not to hard to work with or blend and hard to overdue. It was limited edition originally but now is part of the permanent collection.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Colorado Springs
i love this product for a nice bronzed face in the summer, its a little powdery but not too much fallout, im a repeat user of this product and i use it in my everyday routine. definitely will be buying again in the future.Wet n Wild® Color Icon Ombre Blusher
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
The ombré blushes aren't as good as the color icon blushes. Apricot in the middle and rosé champagne are my two favorites. The ombre ones arent as pigmented and dont really have much color pay off. They are SUPER CHEAP but I don't think I would repurchase.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
I wonder if this would look good on my fair skin. Anyone with fair skin tried this?