Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Irvine, Kentucky

Wet n Wild Color Icon Ombre Blusher I wish these looked like this without the flash. In the pan the colors are beautiful!! On my skin (I have a medium skin tone) it barely and I mean BARELY shows up. On a lighter skin tone they may get a slight color. But I still found a use for it!!! I use this over too dark of blushes that are slightly to dark for my skin and it works great!!! Plus it gives matte blushes a little sheen. All in all I will use these but I probably won't purchase anymore
Ysabel H.
Ysabel H.

I love this stuff!! The price is SUPER cheap and the color lasts all day. It's perfect and makes my cheeks look flushed and fresh. It's very pigmented and the top color works as a highlight. I love it I will definitely be buying more
Ali C.
Ali C.

My favorite blush! Stays on all day and give a great shimmer that leaves my face glowing! I get mine at target and it lasts me forever and it is reasonably priced. I loved the ombré look and it's perfect for any skin or tone.
Katie R.
Katie R.

I love this blush. It has a pretty good pigment to it. But I do consider it to be a blush/highlighter. I use it as blush but it has a slight shimmer to it so it doubles as a highlighter. I love it so much and will repurchase
Erin S.
Erin S.
Memphis, TN

Really nice for the price point, and who doesn't live ombré? It's soft and easily blended. Only downside I'd say is the color I bought is a pulley too light for my skin, but it has a nice flowy finish to it.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Fullerton, CA

This blush is pretty, and I like this shade because the yellowy golden part is a pretty highlighter as well! It works great for days when I'm running late and need to blush and highlight all in one step!
Anika B.
Anika B.

Not a lot of pigment, but I like that because it is very easy to throw on at any point with no thought. It is impossible to apply too much. I don't think any of the colors would work on deep skin though.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Columbia, SC

I absolutely love this blush! I got it at Target for around $5 and it is pigmented and gorgeous. It gives a beautiful peach sheen and is very build-able. I prefer this over high end blushes!
I use it all the time i cant go anywhere with out using it.I love it I use it for my every day look😍.Its like I need it.
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL

I love these blushes . They are very affordable and come in a variety of shades. They blend easily and smoothly. I would highly recommend these to anyone. I also love that you can find them in drugstores and Walmart and target. I really like the color of this blush.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

I wonder if this would look good on my fair skin. Anyone with fair skin tried this?