BY WET N WILD

Color Icon Ombre Blush - Ride the shade wave to radiance! Wet n Wild Color Icon Ombre Blush is a blendable, lightweight powder in a soft gradient of ombre hues. Silky-smooth formula blends seamlessly for buildable color. Use as a blush or even as a shadow for a fun pop of color. - Color Icon Ombre Blush see more...

• I wonder if this would look good on my fair skin. Anyone with fai...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Erika S.
Product is not really bad and super affordable I purchased a different color it was an amazing rose gold wanted to see how it matched up against my tarte glisten blush. The color that you see its nothing like what goes in your face after layering the blush a few times I want from I can't see it still can't see it omg still can't see it to oh no I'm now bozo the clown. Very translucent so sad the color looked really amazing put didn't transfer to my skin also within a few hours it was like I never put it on it was gone
Corina C.
Menifee, CA
This beautiful blush is amazing and lasts all day. It’s very affordable and lasts all day. I love the color payoff and longevity of the product. This was my first time using wet n wild blushes. I will be trying some more of their products.
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
Here's a blush that I wanted to love, but failed me. It's very powdery, has little color payoff and it does not last at all. One of the colors didn't even show up and it was a purple based blush. Maybe the other colors are better? I'm not sure why it gets such high ratings. My only guess is people aren't following through on seeing how long it actually does last. WetnWild certainly has a myriad of other affordable blush products that blow this one out of the water.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not the biggest fan of blush, BUT this wet & wild blush is just to die for. It is perfect for all skin colors! It has such a pretty shine to it. It’s even better as a eyeshadow! It’s so cheap. So of course I’m purchasing again
Celeena M.
Paterson, NJ
I really wanted to like this product. Especially since wet n wild have been such amazing drug store products for such a low price point. However, i didnt feel like there was much color payoff with this formula of brushes.
Cassandra R.
Goshen, IN
This blush is beautiful! It was only $5 and it gives a beautiful flush of color on the cheeks that lasts a good while. I do have to touch up the color after 3 or 4 hours of wear but for the price you can't beat the quality. Wet n wild is amazing, can't wait to see more in the future from them!
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
I love this blush, the color is beautiful both natural and yet sophisticated and has been rumored to be a dupe for a few high end blushes. Many of the makeup artist I follow on youtube rave about it and rate it as good as many high end dupes. I will happily repurchase and recommend to others.
Savannah A.
Orlando
OBSESSED with this blush. I love the sun kissed look it gives you. It cost probably about $3-4. Such a great deal, and it lasts a while. It’s a nice pigmented blush, but not too much to where you can’t work it out. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for that sunkissed look.
Leah S.
This blush is terrible. It doesn't show any color at all on my cheeks and left me with a weird breakout after taking it off. If I layer it on as hard as a possibly can it shows a little bit of orange color, but even that isn't flattering on my skin. Please spend the extra money when picking a blush, it's worth it.
Megan J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sometimes you gotta go cheap -- I actually really love this Wet and Wild blush/bronzer. It's one of my favorites and summer go-tos when I need a little color boost on my face. Cost effective but supremely effective when it's on. I will buy this every summer!
Rachel L.
I wonder if this would look good on my fair skin. Anyone with fair skin tried this?