Wet N Wild WNW Mineral Powder Tan uploaded by Kathryn M.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
I love wet wild makeup . It works amazingly and the price point is great. I like that while I shop for supplies for home at Walmart or target I can go into the makeup aisle and see WetnWild makeup. Love the packaging and eyeliner is awesome. I like hay I can pick up a couple of items and staying on budget❤
JonTavia F.
Lafayette, LA
I admit that this powder foundation does the job! Though the foundation comes in just three shades (light, medium, tan), I was able to get matching foundation!
The powder has a dewy and sheer but buildable coverage. Blends well too.
This foundation would have been perfect if it was not "made in China". The possible "lead test" also sounded higher because of the price so I took a point off.
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
Recieved this product as a gift, and fell in love with it. It is not too expensive, and can be found normally at Walgreens, Ulta, and some Grocery stores. Goes on smooth, and works well. Does not leave a residue.
Leonna G.
Green Cove springs,FL
It was good nothing I'd buy again it wasn't good for my oily skin it clumped up in my cheeks an rubs off easy. I wasn't impressed at all. Wouldn't buy again an for the price I paid for it I wouldn't recommend it to a lot of people.
Jessica K.
Ocala, FL
The quality of this powder is shockingly good, considering it's from one of the least expensive brands on the market. I actually like this product more than other high end products I've used in the past and the price is amazing!
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
Very good quality at a great price! Created a perfect final touch to your makeup. I use this all the time in combination with my foundation and it finishes off my looks and masks my large pores!
Chante H.
San Jacinto, CA
When applied I felt like the powder didn't really cover any blemishes or anything. I love that it feels really light so your skin can breathe but doesn't really cover what you need it to.
Janae T.
Ladson
This powder is great for blend anything! Sometimes I use it as a neutral color to blend in with my eyeshadow and other times is a setting powder. Absolutely amazing!
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I read a great review of this product in a magazine a year or two ago. And I fell in love with the product. My local drugstores don't sell it any more, so I was thrilled to find it online. Well worth the price.
Nohemi S.
Columbus, OH
I use this powder as a bronzer it's look so good sometimes I don't even have to contour a lot specially when I'm to get a more natural look I do like this product