Wet n Wild WNW MINERAL POWDER TAN uploaded by Kathryn M.

BY WET N WILD

Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I read a great review of this product in a magazine a year or two ago. And I fell in love with the product. My local drugstores don't sell it any more, so I was thrilled to find it online. Well worth the price.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
i havent try that one yet the one that i usually use is the wet n wild mattifying powder.. one of my favorites.. it keeps my concealer in place..
Christy S.
Christy S.
Flatgap, KY
I like it causes it gives you that look like no other and it helps my face i put this on and then i add my other on to
tammy w.
tammy w.
Plymouth, MI
not crazy about wet and wild products I have used some in the past, they are ok and the cost is good but not quality.
Monica M.
Monica M.
The powder is okay. To get the amount you desire you have to keep adding more product.
Julyen Matthew E.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love wet wild makeup . It works amazingly and the price point is great. I like that while I shop for supplies for home at Walmart or target I can go into the makeup aisle and see WetnWild makeup. Love the packaging and eyeliner is awesome. I like hay I can pick up a couple of items and staying on budget❤
Leonna G.
Leonna G.
Green Cove springs,FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was good nothing I'd buy again it wasn't good for my oily skin it clumped up in my cheeks an rubs off easy. I wasn't impressed at all. Wouldn't buy again an for the price I paid for it I wouldn't recommend it to a lot of people.
JonTavia F.
JonTavia F.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I admit that this powder foundation does the job! Though the foundation comes in just three shades (light, medium, tan), I was able to get matching foundation!
The powder has a dewy and sheer but buildable coverage. Blends well too.
This foundation would have been perfect if it was not "made in China". The possible "lead test" also sounded higher because of the price so I took a point off.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good quality at a great price! Created a perfect final touch to your makeup. I use this all the time in combination with my foundation and it finishes off my looks and masks my large pores!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of this powder is shockingly good, considering it's from one of the least expensive brands on the market. I actually like this product more than other high end products I've used in the past and the price is amazing!