BY WET N WILD

Our claim to fame! We launched wet n wild in 1979 with this epic nail polish and it is our top-sellers. Why? Here’s what we think: not only are they just straight up awesome, but we’ve got every color, texture, and effect that you can possibly think of: creams, metallics, glitters, you name it! After decades of these flying off the shelves, we’re pretty sure you already have a couple stashed away, but with so many colors, you can always add a new one – or double up! Everyone we talk to agrees—this is simply the best nail polish brand out there.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Silica, Etocrylene, Diacetone Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891

• Does this look good with one coat, or does it need two? 4 Answers
  • Have these been discontinued? I can't find them anywhere ...5 Answers
  • Are these fine or big sparkles? Can this be applied alone...2 Answers
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Review for: Be More Pacific more...
Great cruelty free nail polish brand. I am super hard on my nail polishes. As a massage therapist my hands are in oil all day, which makes my polish chip very easily. This color applies beautifully with two coats needed for a nice opacity. It’s drys fairly quickly, but you definitely want to make sure the first coat is thoroughly dry before applying the second. This lasted on me through my work days for close to a week before it started chipping. That is quite impressive considering what my track record. Definitely going to try out more colors. The price is great as well.
Carla C.
Review for: Tickled Pink, Sparked more...
Pros:
- colors look much more expensive than the price tag;
- the brush is the best I've ever used. It's shorter, wider than regular, and it makes it so easy to apply the polish, especially near cuticles;
- dries fast on the nails;
- not a bad lasting power, on me it lasts five days;
- doesn't damage nails.

Cons:
- it becomes impossible to find them in stores, guess they are soon to be discontinued;
- rich shades require a base, otherwise, they'll stain your nails;
- quality is inconsistent with different shades.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Casting Call more...
This nail polish is the epitome of my favorite neutral color. I have olive undertone and most neutrals just make my hands look a bit “sick” looking but not this one. This one has just the right amount of coral to bring life to my hands and make them pretty and feminine. I love it! The only problem is after a few days of washing dishes it starts to fade but it’s not a deal breaker because I just reapply. The brush is thin and can get the hard to reach sides. All in all I love it!!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
Review for: French White Crème, Black Crème more...
I am SO impressed with this product.
It was on sale for less than $1, so I picked up the black & white. I was not expecting such quality given the price. The black creme goes on well. I used two thin coats to get full coverage of my nail & was surprised at how well it covered. The white, like most white nail polish, needs some prep. I wore it over the black. After two coats, some of it was a little streaky but I attribute that more to me using white nail polish over black rather than anything else.
I did my nails at home, used a standard top coat. These did not chip for 5-6 days. Additionally, it's been over a week now but some of my nails have NO chips at all. I am so impressed with the staying power of this polish. It looks like I used nail stickers & my nails just grew because the polish is still 95% intact.
These are really worth it at regular price in multiple colors. I would purchase again in a heartbeat.
Teresa L.
love all of Wet n' Wild's nail colors! These tiny bottles go a long way and are very pigmented. I have 100 + nail polishes in my house because I will admit, I'm addicted to painting my nails. I think Wet n' Wild are the cheapest you can get in a drugstore and I would definitely recommend Wet n' Wild. For the price, you are getting much more. It's not those cheap quality polishes that peel off the whole entire nail the next day. definitely recommend to anyone!
Brandon P.
Austin, TX
These are alright. Very watery. I had to go over my nails like 4-6 times on each nail to make sure it had an even amount of color all over my nail. All in all, I have 3 and I would save your money for a better nail polish brand. MAC COSMETICS has really good nail polishes, but can be a bit pricey because it is MAC. Another good nail polish brand I feel that gets over looked alot is 'Pretty Woman'. Now their nail polishes are affordable and bomb. :)
Alexandra H.
Eagle River
I have the matte top coat from this brand. It goes on very smoothly and evenly. You only need one layer of topcoat for this product. I have a few other colors of this nail polish, which I will add my review of later. I can put this top coat on any brand of nail polish, and it gives it a very nice matte effect to the color. The only problem I have had with it, us that the glue that hold the brush and the lid together is not very strong, so the cap is broken. I just unscrew the cap, and use the small brush to paint.
Christina S.
Patterson, NY
Review for: Grasping at Strawberries, Red Red, Putting on Airs, Kaleidoscope more...
this polish does not look like or apply like a 0.99 polish, it looks way more expensive, I honestly was hesitant to try but for a dollar why not. I'm so glad I did ! it is amazing and most polishes do not last long on me but this one did. The colors are vibrant and would recommend to anyone no matter what your budget is, do not skip this one just based on price. You will be sorry if you do !
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Review for: Putting on Airs more...
I currently have this blue color on my toes. I grabbed about 4 or 5 colors that I like from CVS that were on sale for $.99. I think they’re usually $1.99 so this was a good deal. I only need it to put on two coats. For the type of brand that Wet and wild is, and it is a lower and brand of nail polish this actually surprised me. The color is stayed on for about a week now and I am happy. I did not have to put a topcoat. I just think that they made these really well.
Angie G.
I don't wear nail polish very often but when I do I'm usually wear this in the color Casting Call which is a gorgeous dusty rose/orangy color. I think it would be flattering on just about any skin tone. The only issue I have with it is that it glides on unevenly, but it's hard to complain when the price is so good.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
What's a tip to make these colors more vibrant?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
How many coats do you have to put on your nails before a good coverage? I use at least 2
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
What is your fav. Color?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
What place sells these????
Courtney C.
Saginaw, TX
How many coats does it take to get the pigment to look like the color in the bottle?

Amazon