BY WET N WILD #39 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Our claim to fame! We launched wet n wild in 1979 with this epic nail polish and it is our top-sellers. Why? Here’s what we think: not only are they just straight up awesome, but we’ve got every color, texture, and effect that you can possibly think of: creams, metallics, glitters, you name it! After decades of these flying off the shelves, we’re pretty sure you already have a couple stashed away, but with so many colors, you can always add a new one – or double up! Everyone we talk to agrees—this is simply the best nail polish brand out there.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Etocrylene, n-Butyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Alumina

Buy on Amazon
Reetuparna N.
Jupiter, FL
I love Wet n Wild nail shine nail polish because they are available in a variety of different shades which are both trendy and classic. They are dirt cheap and are available for as low as 80 cents at Walmart. They get chipped easily so be sure to use a top coat that's tough. But for the price you pay, they are just amazing. wet n wild Wild Shine Nail Color Matte Top Coat
Halena H.
It does a great job at creating a matt finish over any brand of polish. I used it over a tan and the finish was beautiful, I preferred it over the shiny finish so much that I didn't wear the polish as is. My issues with this product though, is that it dries so quickly that it is impossible to get a smooth finish. It dries as soon as you take the brush out of the bottle resulting in ugly ridges. :/ I've even tried applying it faster, and I have been doing my own mani's for years. I'm no novice.
Sam S.
Palos Hills
This is a good mattifying top coat. It applies quickly and evenly. It dries down quickly as well. Nails look very matte but the top coat gets rubbed away in spots, which is it's only downfall. Still a great product for the price!
Brooklyn B.
I have used this a few times since my first purchase and it is still an excellent top coat. no streakiness, despenses a lot of product without bubbling, dries quickly, and makes polish very, very matte.
Vicki A.
Silver Spring, MD
Only top matte coat I’ve tried and I don’t feel the need to try another matte top coat. It gets the matte job done. It’s also very affordable so you can’t go wrong with this product,
Crystal W.
Raytown, MO
This used to be my go to matte top coat. It was perfection in a bottle. They changed the formula and now it has the occasional lump of white stuff that ruins your mani every time. Such a disappointing turn. I even ordered directly from their website hoping I would get premium products, but, nope.
Ashley R.
I don't have this particular color but I do have the black one. Everyone who wears black nail polish knows how hard it is to find a good one that doesn't take four coats to get a solid color. Wet n wild is the best one I have ever come across. I can get a solid black with just one coat.
Danielle A.
I love Wet n Wild nail shine nail polish because they are available in a variety of different shades which are both trendy and classic. They are dirt cheap and are available for as low as 80 cents at Walmart. They get chipped easily so be sure to use a top coat that's tough. But for the price you pay, they are just amazing. Great polish for the price.
wendy d.
I had recently bought the white nail polish and I will point out that for cheap price it has last me long time, what's the one swatch my nail is already covered.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I love these wet n wild polishes. They are opaque and the staying power is fantastic. I have a light blue and black and the price is fantastic for such an awesome nail polish. I will definetly be buying more!