WET N WILD WILD SHINE LIP LACQUER #924 FETISH uploaded by Brittany P.

BY WET N WILD

Two-in-One Lipstick Provides Full-Coverage Color and a Brilliant Glossy Shine Creamy color moisturizes lips while light-reflecting particles give a luminous sheen. see more...

• How long does this lipstick last?2 Answers
  • Does it dry matte or dewy? And does it rub of throughout the day?1 Answers
  • Is it matte? or glossy?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ana Carolina L.
Review for: Lip Lacquer 0.09 oz; 2.56 g
Free I got here at the store and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and my car and pick go pick to pick her car pick it at my dad car so you pick me and I’ll pick up
Blessing K.
Review for: Lip Lacquer 0.09 oz; 2.56 g
I use this to shine my lips but for some reason after a while my lips gets really dry. So every time I want to use this, I will also put so lip balm before and after the usage of this product. But it okay I guess.
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product left my lips feeling super moisturized and the prettiest soft pink. I carry this in my purse in case I leave my normal lipstick at home because this will always save the day!
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Theses lipsticks are so Moisturizing and the the Pigment is so bright and colorful I think this wet and wild product goes on so soft and easy to use it I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip color and all lip products wet and wild. Cheap but quality with so many options and colors for types of lip products you want. Give it a try and see for yourself.
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
I really like this lip shine, I have #922 and have had it for awhile now. My only problem with it is that it doesn't last long at all, it's fine if you take it with you and keep applying it but don't expect to just put one coat in throughout the day
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
My "everyday" color is not this one, but have several shades of Wet n Wild Shine Lip Lacquer. It is no longer available in my local outlets and I like this version of this company's lipstick better than the newer versions. I find the newer versions to not be as gentle as this. I do have some problems with various brands of lipstick, but not this one.
Bellalys S.
Medley, Fl.
The Wer and Wild Shine Lip Lacquer It last long, but it also depends in what you eat, drink, etc. Its a glossy lipstick (More like with shine than completly glossy). The prize is very good compare to quality. Finally, the general range of colors are really pretty,
Shira M.
Needham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Wet N Wild shine lip lacquer is an amazing product. It gives you the right amount of shine and color. The lipstick is long lasting and look amazing. I recommend this product to anyone to anyone who is looking for a nice lipstick with a little bit of shine.
Samantha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff ! The scent is amazing and it is extremely moisturizing !!!! I love this stuff and it is extremely affordable ! I got it at target or Walmart I can't remember!!!! I highly recommend giving this a try!
Mariaelena C.
How long does this lipstick last?
Ellie B.
Stratford
Does it dry matte or dewy? And does it rub of throughout the day?
Susana C.