BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Two-in-one lipstick provides full- coverage color and a brilliant glossy shine. Creamy color moisturizes lips while light-reflecting particles give a luminous sheen. Wet n Wild Brand lipstick Category 3 Pack

Lisa W.
Trenton, FL
Love tbe sparkle and shine of a lip gloss, wet and wild says it all. From the clears to the clors. I love them all. I love the feeling as well when I put my lips together and the gloss, smothes one to the other and leaves that soft feeling with the shine. You just feel like an adult and your face is complete, with a shine to brighten your smile.
Courtney A.
Melba, ID
I love this product. IT goes on easy and is easy to use. It gives a nice shine and it is super cheap. I use this product everyday. I would for sure buy it again because it is very affordable. I like the packaging as well. I would recommend it to others.
DANIELLE K.
Thornton, CO
I really like the consistency of the lipstick. It is nice and smooth and easy to apply. A little goes a long way. $.97 for one lipstick and the colors are true to Swatch. The only bad thing is the lid doesn’t stay on the lipstick very well!!
peyton r.
O Fallon, IL
i really like this product from wet n wild! i use this product all the time. it's not very long lasting and it's also very sheer. it's a good product for the price and it's good for everyday looks and it crazy glam.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This is a very good type and color of lip color it is a pretty color but does hurt when you do need it to come off. I mean all products could have improvement but it’s a pretty great choice and I would recommend it
Kelly A.
Orlando , FL
The product isn't bad especially for the price. It's nice pigment and all but it won't last you too long. The colors are really nice though love the color selection. Nothing different from other lipstick
Hillary K.
Lynchburg, VA
I would not recommend this lipstick to others because it feels cheap, is clumpy and doesn't last very long. It is very affordable so that is the one positive about it. I will not be buying it again.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
This feels more like lipstick in my opinion, once applied, I can say that it is long lasting. I give this four star rating for the price as well as the length of wear.
Eden F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
The Wet n Wild lipsticks are amazing. They are extremely affordable, but deliver a very high quality for the low price. The colors are beautiful and really stand out.
Jasmine G.
Seminole
I love you so so much I've never had any problems with it whatsoever I use it everyday when I can and I can use I use it especially when I go on dates or anything