BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Two-in-one lipstick provides full- coverage color and a brilliant glossy shine. Creamy color moisturizes lips while light-reflecting particles give a luminous sheen. Wet n Wild Brand lipstick Category 3 Pack

Brenna J.
Ardmore, TN
This is a really good and cheap way to keep your lips looking good. I’m a repeat user with this brand and product. The packaging is neat and clear. It’s very easy to apply and use. I would definitely buy it again.
Cassandra E.
fontana
really good lipstick , recommend this if you really like matte lipstick, lasts for a long time & its not even pricey like at all , really had good expectations about this even before i bought this , will defenitly buy this
peyton r.
O Fallon, IL
i really like this product from wet n wild! i use this product all the time. it's not very long lasting and it's also very sheer. it's a good product for the price and it's good for everyday looks and it crazy glam.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
This feels more like lipstick in my opinion, once applied, I can say that it is long lasting. I give this four star rating for the price as well as the length of wear.
Eden F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
The Wet n Wild lipsticks are amazing. They are extremely affordable, but deliver a very high quality for the low price. The colors are beautiful and really stand out.
Jasmine G.
Seminole
I love you so so much I've never had any problems with it whatsoever I use it everyday when I can and I can use I use it especially when I go on dates or anything
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Great product! Love the color and great price! Easy to apply. Was given to me by a friend. Would definitely purchase this product and different colors as well. Not long lasting but it stays as expected.
Lisa W.
Trenton, FL
Love tbe sparkle and shine of a lip gloss, wet and wild says it all. From the clears to the clors. I love them all. I love the feeling as well when I put my lips together and the gloss, smothes one to the other and leaves that soft feeling with the shine. You just feel like an adult and your face is complete, with a shine to brighten your smile.
Courtney A.
Melba, ID
I love this product. IT goes on easy and is easy to use. It gives a nice shine and it is super cheap. I use this product everyday. I would for sure buy it again because it is very affordable. I like the packaging as well. I would recommend it to others.
DANIELLE K.
Thornton, CO
I really like the consistency of the lipstick. It is nice and smooth and easy to apply. A little goes a long way. $.97 for one lipstick and the colors are true to Swatch. The only bad thing is the lid doesn’t stay on the lipstick very well!!