wet n wild Wild Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Brittany P.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Two-in-one lipstick provides full- coverage color and a brilliant glossy shine. Creamy color moisturizes lips while light-reflecting particles give a luminous sheen.

• This looks beautiful, how well does it work and how long ...1 Answers
  • How long does this lipstick last?2 Answers
  • Does it dry matte or dewy? And does it rub of throughout ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love Wet n Wild lipsticks! They are long lasting and affordable! I wear them at least once a week. Fierce is a beautiful color!" in 6 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
Surprisingly this lipstick was actually really cute and it was very great packaging and glasses not that long but it does have a great Bowl color so once you apply it again it does the job and it looks so beautiful I highly recommended and I would definitely wear it again and by other tones
alexis c.
Glendora, NJ
really smooth, not sticky, color is pretty solid. i have the orange one and i use it in the summer a lot. absorbs into lips pretty quickly so reapply is needed on a pretty regular basis.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I really really like the tint this gives my lips. It also feels smooth on the skin. You can also mix these for really pretty colors. Definitely enjoy the texture.
Hailey M.
Love this it’s a great lip stick that I would use all the time I have bought this product more than twice I love it so much the texture is great and the pigmentation is startlingly so so strong it also lasts very long without drink or water
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
This is pa-pow shiny but I was hoping it would be more sheer. I’m always after a tint or stain that lasts. Well, this is pretty versatile on how to use. I can usually blot it on and rub into my lips. It lasts fairly long. I’d be interested to see how well this goes on camera.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
The product itself is nice: a pretty wearable red. But the packaging! You can't retract it fully into the tube, and it broke off the first time I used it. It's so soft that I can't even repair it. It's definitely going back. They should change this into a pot from a tube
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Hazel W.
Battle Creek
Wow wow wowww Red is my Favorite color.. [product:wet-'n'-wild-wet-n-wild-lipstick-#34672-on-the-ave] i have alot of colors of thus and almost complete.. i like to buy this lipstick because it suits on my lips and it's also cheap.. lol
Mariaelena C.
How long does this lipstick last?
Ellie B.
Stratford
Does it dry matte or dewy? And does it rub of throughout the day?
Susana C.
Is it matte? or glossy?
Sabhya P.
Does the color stay for long?
Rowan G.
This looks beautiful, how well does it work and how long does it last?