BY WET N WILD #29 in Nail Polish

Our claim to fame! We launched wet n wild in 1979 with this epic nail polish and it is our top-sellers. Why? Here’s what we think: not only are they just straight up awesome, but we’ve got every color, texture, and effect that you can possibly think of: creams, metallics, glitters, you name it! After decades of these flying off the shelves, we’re pretty sure you already have a couple stashed away, but with so many colors, you can always add a new one – or double up! Everyone we talk to agrees—this is simply the best nail polish brand out there.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Violet 2/CI 60725

• Is this nail Polish good quality? I'm looking to buy some but fee...1 Answers
  • how many coat do I have to apply4 Answers
  • Does anyone wear this top coat alone? or is it just me?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet and Wild nail polish color is got high pigmentation to it. I have found through trial-and-error that if I do three thin coats of nail color allowing them to dry completely in between I get a much better application and the color lasts longer before flaking off. I do like to add a clear coat on top I have the color number 476E red red. I like that this nail polish is extremely inexpensive I was able to get this bottle if nail polish at my local grocery store on clearance for $0.50.
Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE!!!!!!!! I have white nail polish on around 75% of the time and it is always the wet and wild. I have tried other brands but none give me the same amazing results this polish does. For being so inexpensive this is my favorite drugstore product to use!
Lizzy F.
Woodhull, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love my nail protector. It applies smooth and stays on long. It really keeps my color there for a long time and I don’t have to repaint my nails every so often that it gets annoying. I hate when I have to do that.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Carrie M.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My personal opinion is top coat shine shpuld be thick and not like water this product is very watery i fo not car for the clear top coats in this brand rather spend a bit more money on a better product
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nail polish, but ive never used a brand that disnt chip within a couple days, this one is no exception either. The colors are nice (mostly the same as whats in the bottle) but they just dont last.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does help keep your nails protected! It gives your nails a nice shine while providing great strength! Must have if you paint your nails often! Can get at any grocery or drug store!
☮Maritza-Anahi☮ M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my nails to look shiny always! Even if I don't have a color in this is a nice item to have on hand so you at least can have shiny nails! Who likes dull finger nails?! I don't!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet n wild is another nail polish that I have in my personal collection. I like how they have made there polishes more vibrant in color and have added different textures and more nude color polishes. The price is always low from .99 to 2.49 per bottle. You can find it at any local drugstore or grocery store. I do recommend this product
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors from this brand are pretty cute but not my favorite. I’m a fan of the top coat because it is very shiny and easy to apply. Plus the bottle doesn’t dry out super fast.
Etta W.
how many coat do I have to apply
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
Does anyone wear this top coat alone? or is it just me?
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Do you like WET N WILD products??? I found this Wet N Wild Wild Shine Color Nail Protector at Dollar Tree for just $1
Nahri H.
Mccomb, MS
I've been looking for this product recently ,since i've ran out . However , all the stores are out . Where can i find more ?
Chelle W.
Lake Charles, LA
I'm always on the lookout for a better glossy top coat. Is this fast drying?