2 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Our claim to fame! We launched wet n wild in 1979 with this epic nail polish and it is our top-sellers. Why? Here’s what we think: not only are they just straight up awesome, but we’ve got every color, texture, and effect that you can possibly think of: creams, metallics, glitters, you name it! After decades of these flying off the shelves, we’re pretty sure you already have a couple stashed away, but with so many colors, you can always add a new one – or double up! Everyone we talk to agrees—this is simply the best nail polish brand out there.

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Violet 2/CI 60725

• Is this nail Polish good quality? I'm looking to buy some but feeli...1 Answers
  • how many coat do I have to apply2 Answers
  • Does anyone wear this top coat alone? or is it just me?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I enjoy the majority of wetnwild beauty products, however this clear nail protector I could live without because you really get what you pay for here. The formula is a thick consistency and takes a long time to dry, plus it has a strong unpleasant scent to it unlike any top coat I've ever used. And for claiming to be a 'shiny' nail protector, this does very little of that if not nothing to keep your manicure from chipping. I've painted my nails with the wetnwild mega blast collection, then used this, going over in 2 coats and within the next day my nails were already starting to chip, plus they appeared dull as if I never even used a shiny top coat. This is definitely one of the worst top coats i've used and I don't recommend it at all, I suggest buying essence's gel like top coat or Seche brand even if they cost a bit more. You can skimp on the polish, but it's all about the top coat that really makes a color pop!
winter w.
winter w.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Clear Nail Protector
It smells, an extremely strong, bad, chemical smell. My sisters and I received 12 packs of wet n wild polishes, this was one of them. My oldest younger sister 14 at the time. I decided to do my nails that night and invited both of my younger sisters to join me, For some reason the older one decided to pen this in the car. We had to roll down the windows an blast the AC for 5 minutes. She didn't spill or anything It just stunk that badly. It works very well though and came off with nail polish remover, no issue.
Kristy I.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
Review for: Clear Nail Protector
I originally bought this so I could use it as a base to make my own sheer matte black polish and it worked beautifully. It mixed easily, applied smoothly and has decent longevity. I have purchased it several more times to make other customized nail polishes and to use as a clear coat for making nail art. Not all my attempts are successful, but because it is so affordable, I can keep playing and testing it's limits without breaking the bank.
Kimberlli V.
Kimberlli V.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Clear Nail Protector
Perfect for when you want to give your nails a break from colored polish but still would like to have a bit of shine on your nails. I don't like it much as a top coat because it smudges the polish a bit (even if it is dry,) but its a great value and easy to find if you need a cheap nail protector that works (my nails were stronger after use + didn't chip/peel.)
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
With a collection of almost 2,000 bottles of polish, I can spot a good one! With that being said, this is a very reasonably priced clear polish. I wear this when I am too lazy to actually polish my nails. It gives a nice shine, and holds well. Bonus! If you know how to watermarble, this spreads evenly and is a nice space filler in between colors!
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Review for: Clear Nail Protector
I love most of the products from Wet n Wild. I mean who doesn't they are really affordable and most of them are really good. I don't have nothing against this nail polish but I have purchased better ones from this brand. But other than that it's pretty affordable and usually at Rite Aid I always find them on sale
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Sacramento, CA
This isn't my go to nail protector. I tried it out and I have to say, I wasn't impressed. I don't know if it was just my bottle or what, but as soon as I opened the bottle and put it on my nails I was ready to throw it out. It was very gooey and clumpy. Also, the bristles of the brush kept shedding onto my nails.
Noemi D.
Noemi D.
Review for: Clear Nail Protector
I love the crazy amount of shine that this product gives my nails as a top coat. The only reason why I am giving this nail polish 3 out of 5 stars is because after I apply this on my nails, the next day my nails end up cracked. Not only that, but when I wear this over any white nail polish, my nails turn yellow.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Review for: Clear Nail Protector
I am going to try to be as honest as I can. The nail products are available at a very good price. I try to keep my nails done all the time. Yes I do them myself. I am so sorry. This just don't stay on as long as I wished it would. The drying time is to slow for me. I don't hate the time to do my nails everday.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
This product keeps my nail polish looking fresh for weeks! This is a good quality and good priced product that I bought from Meijer. I think this works just as well as the more expensive alternatives and I would recommend it to anyone looking to keep their nail polish looking nice for weeks!
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Burtchville , MI
Does anyone wear this top coat alone? or is it just me?
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Do you like WET N WILD products??? I found this Wet n Wild Wild Shine Clear Nail Protector at Dollar Tree for just $1
Nahri H.
Nahri H.
Mccomb, MS
I've been looking for this product recently ,since i've ran out . However , all the stores are out . Where can i find more ?
Etta W.
Etta W.
how many coat do I have to apply
Chelle W.
Chelle W.
Lake Charles, LA
I'm always on the lookout for a better glossy top coat. Is this fast drying?