BY WET N WILD #48 in Nail Polish

Our claim to fame! We launched wet n wild in 1979 with this epic nail polish and it is our top-sellers. Why? Here’s what we think: not only are they just straight up awesome, but we’ve got every color, texture, and effect that you can possibly think of: creams, metallics, glitters, you name it! After decades of these flying off the shelves, we’re pretty sure you already have a couple stashed away, but with so many colors, you can always add a new one – or double up! Everyone we talk to agrees—this is simply the best nail polish brand out there.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Silica, Etocrylene, Diacetone Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891

• Does this look good with one coat, or does it need two? 1 Answers
  • Do any of their nail polishes have a matte look?5 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be used as both as a base and top coat? 4 Answers
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
These Wet N Wild nail polishes are a great value! My 8 year old stepdaughter and I like to find deals on these and buy them to add to her ever growing collection. These are perfect for her to use on herself and me as well because they don't tend to stain the nails or the skin around, so if she messes up, it is an easy fix. I tend to use them myself as well! I love the glitter ones for a quick sparkly pick me up for my nails. Great value, appropriate for adults and kids that enjoy painting nails, and I love the color variety!
Maggie F.
Review for: Do Pass Go more...
Received this polish as a gift from my ciworker. Wasn't sure how I would like it bit I ended up making the cutest Christmas decorations with this color as my background. Usually nail polishes do not stay in my nails but this formula did stay for a week! I will definitely will bit other colors. [product:wet-'n'-wild-wet-n-wild-wild-shine-nail-color,-frosted-fuchsia-426a,-.43-fl-oz]
Jennifer W.
The colors can be hit-or-miss I find that some of them can be quite similar. And the staying power isn't that great for me shipping within a day or two. But it's a really great inexpensive option for beginners or for children. As well as if you are in a pinch and you really just need a specific color for a specific event or holiday it's not a bad option in those circumstances.
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
I love this polish ! I would rate this a top 10 of affordable options. I don’t always enjoy colors with lots of glitter but this has fine shine that allows your nail to be color changing. I match this color with pretty much everything I wear.
I love it. I also own the same polish in the green tone which transforms purple & pink.
Vanessa H.
Lumberton, NC
Love it!!! One of my favorite brands to purchase fingernail Polish from. Its affordable, has just about every color possible and does just as good as the expensive brands. It drys super fast, has a super shiny coat when dry and lasts longer than expected.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
Review for: Casting Call more...
oh my gosh. i wore this the other day. it feels like you have goo on you nails. all. the. time. it’s like it never hardens. it’s always squishy. i️ don’t like it. anyways... THANKYOU FOR READING MY REVIEW I️ LOVE YOUUUU
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Wet n wild is one of my favorite nail polishes, the colors are great, with a variety of them and the quality of them is great. The brand I can even find in the dollar stores so I can pick up a lot of different colors for the price of one In other stores. I love wet n wild. I highly recommend this to anyone.
ASHLEIGH S.
I mean, for the price they're pretty good. These are great ones for doing crafts as well, as you don't feel like you're being wasteful and putting them on jewelry or for marbling cups. The color payoff depends on which one you're using. Some are great, some are not so great. It can be hit-or-miss.
Bailey B.
Marshfield, MO
This nail polish is thin and takes some building up to get full coverage. With all the layers you have to do to get the color you want it tends to get flaky and comes off easy. I’m a sucker for pretty colors and they seem to have a good range so I’ll probably find myself disappointed again.
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Burgundy FrostCasting Call more...
I actually really love these polishes. They have a really nice formula and they don't feel cheap! I love the range of colors that wet n wild has and I like how they glide on my nails. You can find these at the dollar store for only $1.00! I really like these and I hope wet n wild makes more ranges of colors!
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
What's a tip to make these colors more vibrant?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
How many coats do you have to put on your nails before a good coverage? I use at least 2
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
What is your fav. Color?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
What place sells these????
Courtney C.
Saginaw, TX
How many coats does it take to get the pigment to look like the color in the bottle?