BY WET N WILD #59 in Nail Polish

Our claim to fame! We launched wet n wild in 1979 with this epic nail polish and it is our top-sellers. Why? Here’s what we think: not only are they just straight up awesome, but we’ve got every color, texture, and effect that you can possibly think of: creams, metallics, glitters, you name it! After decades of these flying off the shelves, we’re pretty sure you already have a couple stashed away, but with so many colors, you can always add a new one – or double up! Everyone we talk to agrees—this is simply the best nail polish brand out there.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Silica, Etocrylene, Diacetone Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891

• Does this look good with one coat, or does it need two? 1 Answers
  • Do any of their nail polishes have a matte look?5 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be used as both as a base and top coat? 4 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: Other more...
I love my wild shine nail polish. I chose a purple tinted one that looks iridescent, and it’s beautiful. I only needed to put on two coats, and it dries very fast. This is a great color for all seasons, and the polish lasts great through showers and cleaning . One huge thing I love about this brand, is that it’s extremely affordable and good quality.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Review for: Be More Pacific more...
Great cruelty free nail polish brand. I am super hard on my nail polishes. As a massage therapist my hands are in oil all day, which makes my polish chip very easily. This color applies beautifully with two coats needed for a nice opacity. It’s drys fairly quickly, but you definitely want to make sure the first coat is thoroughly dry before applying the second. This lasted on me through my work days for close to a week before it started chipping. That is quite impressive considering what my track record. Definitely going to try out more colors. The price is great as well.
Ni-kei J.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I love Wet N Wild nail polishes but I'm not a fan of this color. It still has the smooth consistency of other polishes by this brand but it applies very opaquely and takes multiple coats to achieve a smooth finish. It is also a bit more runny than other Wet N WIld polishes I own. Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color, Frosted Fuchsia 426A, .43 fl oz
Olena B.
Portland, OR
First off thank you influenster for sending me this product for my honest review I loved rhe packaging and the color looks great against my skin tone. I also like that it dries quickly with a smooth finish. The downfall is I use them on my real nails and because I'm very active with my fingers: washing dishes and cleaning the house it did chop after a few days. With that said I would definitely purchasde on my own due to the color choices and affordability.
Maggie F.
Review for: Do Pass Go more...
Received this polish as a gift from my ciworker. Wasn't sure how I would like it bit I ended up making the cutest Christmas decorations with this color as my background. Usually nail polishes do not stay in my nails but this formula did stay for a week! I will definitely will bit other colors. [product:wet-'n'-wild-wet-n-wild-wild-shine-nail-color,-frosted-fuchsia-426a,-.43-fl-oz]
Jennifer W.
The colors can be hit-or-miss I find that some of them can be quite similar. And the staying power isn't that great for me shipping within a day or two. But it's a really great inexpensive option for beginners or for children. As well as if you are in a pinch and you really just need a specific color for a specific event or holiday it's not a bad option in those circumstances.
Sara L.
This comes in a bunch of colors and normally ranges between 1 and 2 dollars. You do have to put extra coats to make the color darker. But it last for a few days. I am really hard on my nails so nail polish tends to flake of faster than with some of my friends. But my kids and nieces love to pick out new colors from this line and play nail salon!
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
This is the worst brand of nail polish I have ever owned in my life. I had it in middle school; never again. It gets sticky SO quickly. It also smells and wear doesn't last long. If you're going cheap, you might as well get LA Colors!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Be More Pacific, Who is Ultra Violet more...
I'm a huge fan of wet n wild and these colors are wonderful and the last longer than expensive brands and very affordable and easy to find I always find it at My local drugstores and I will on day own every color. Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color, Frosted Fuchsia 426A, .43 fl oz
Natalie P.
Review for: Other more...
The colors are bright , edgy and fun. However you need to apply at least 5 coats of paint to achieve the desired tint promised. Paint also tends to peel off the next day after application. I personally to not recommend to buy this product unless your looking to buy cheap polish. You get what you paid for.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
What's a tip to make these colors more vibrant?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
How many coats do you have to put on your nails before a good coverage? I use at least 2
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
What is your fav. Color?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
What place sells these????
Courtney C.
Saginaw, TX
How many coats does it take to get the pigment to look like the color in the bottle?