BY WET N WILD #20 in Nail Polish

Our claim to fame! We launched wet n wild in 1979 with this epic nail polish and it is our top-sellers. Why? Here’s what we think: not only are they just straight up awesome, but we’ve got every color, texture, and effect that you can possibly think of: creams, metallics, glitters, you name it! After decades of these flying off the shelves, we’re pretty sure you already have a couple stashed away, but with so many colors, you can always add a new one – or double up! Everyone we talk to agrees—this is simply the best nail polish brand out there.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Silica, Etocrylene, Diacetone Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891

• Does this look good with one coat, or does it need two? 1 Answers
  • Do any of their nail polishes have a matte look?5 Answers
  • Is this suppose to be used as both as a base and top coat? 4 Answers
Kelsie C.
Review for: Yo Soy
I bought about six nail polishes from this brand with a coupon code that I had. I was not expecting much from them because they are inexpensive but to my surprise this is turning out to actually be a really nice polish. I applied this color last night to my fingernails and my feet and I must say that it looks great, even on dark skin. So far no polish has chipped but if so I will come back and change my review. I will also do an update to show how long it lasted. All in all I believe this is a great polish for the price. I do not believe it is as shiny as it claims & once I applied the top coat mine had more of a slightly matte finish. Be sure to check for coupons online before you buy these at your local Walgreens or CVS. Sometimes you can find them as well at dollar tree.
Ashleigh H.
Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polishes are great drugstore polishes. Whenever I need a polish color and run to the drugstore, these are the first ones I reach for, mostly because of the fact that they are usually sold for around one dollar. That is an amazing price for a polish of this quality! They are the normal level of opaqueness and glide on smoothly. Two coats should have the nail completely covered. These polishes are so great for their price. The topcoat is one of the best drugstore ones I've tried. I 100% recommend these to anyone on a budget who still wants some color on their nails.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Putting on Airs
I've used this before, to start off, it's pretty affordable which is a plus, there's also a wide range of colours to choose from and I would recommend if you're looking for a cheaper nail polish. However, in terms of consistency, the bottle i purchased was quite thin, it did require me to apply at least three coats to get that fully covered look. It look a little while to dry and it lasted maybe about two weeks before it starts chipping off. The colours are really pretty are more summery as they are bright colours. Overall it's a pretty okay polish for the price it's sold at.
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. Sometimes there isn't a really great color selection when I go to the store to purchase them, but they're so affordable that I still usually pick out a new color.
And they always last a really long time on my nails! I use a base coat and a top coat of the clear coat and then usually two coats of color, and my nails usually don't chip for at least three days, which is saying something for me. That's the same as I get when I use my Essie nail polish! And for about $8 cheaper, these polishes are perfect for me.
Love it and hope they come out with more colors soon!
Vannesa C.
Review for: Black Crème
I will give my honest opinion because some people on here are leaving different reviews and can't makeup there mind it's watery liquid not too watery just perfect the brush is small but that's great because I don't get any on my fingers only on my nails the polish is a beautiful jet black it has a shine of its own that last a couple days before it fades it barely chipped after three days and that was the tips only because I'm constantly washing dishes , don't hesitate to grab it it's great quality and only a dollar love these by wnw glad they are stepping up quality wise
Rebecca C.
Review for: Casting Call
I love this color! It is such a pretty, everyday pink. I really like this line of polishes because they are so cheap and there are so many colors to choose from. The definitely do not last long, you only get a full day or two before it starts chipping. I don't mind that because they cost less than a dollar so you can't expect perfection. I have so many of these colors I just take it off as soon as it starts chipping and then get to put another color on. They are great if you like switching your nail color up a lot!
Tiffany V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this polish when I was out of town for a wedding and had forgotten my polish. The price point and color (Yo Soy) caught my eye and I was not disappointed. In fact, I was shocked and impressed at the quality for such an inexpensive polish. It goes on smoothly, has nice coverage, dries well, and does not easily chip. With a topcoat this polish lasts as long as many of my more expensive brands. I love the Tickled Pink, Yo Soy (a perfect sandy nude tone), and the clear top coat. I highly recommend this polish!
Aubri A.
If you are just starting out in the nail polish world, I'd highly suggest the Wet N' Wild Shine Nail Color line. This is great for beginners who are especially interested in creating nail art. The polishes are 99 cents each which means you can easily buy 10 different colors to create nail art with. My personal favorite color from this line is the Emerald Green color. It's great because you can create holiday looks easily if you don't want to buy a bigger polish that you won't use for the rest of the year.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not really the biggest fan of this nail polish because it chips so easily! I swear it starts chipping the same day you paint your nails, even with a top coat. I do, however, like that it is cheap. It is perfect for young kids or if you are looking for a particular color for a one night occasion. I recommend buying the glittery top coats and putting them over a reliable polish. Also, I will admit, the colors are very pigmented. If you are thinking about buying it, do it! You might actually like it!
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Review for: Do Pass Go
Okay, so I bought this specifically for St. Patrick's Day, and then I lived with it for about six weeks, which means I really enjoyed it. It is such a pretty, springy green! Reminds me of plush grass. Looks especially cute on my toes. This is a very seasonal color, though, in my opinion. I'll stick to spring/summer for this. Definitely not an autumn or winter feel. Wed 'n' Wild polishes are pretty forgiving, too, and really don't chip immediately, like most of my other polishes do.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
What's a tip to make these colors more vibrant?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many coats do you have to put on your nails before a good coverage? I use at least 2
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
What is your fav. Color?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What place sells these????
Courtney C.
Saginaw, TX
How many coats does it take to get the pigment to look like the color in the bottle?