BY WET N WILD

New Draw bold lines with this soft, angled marker tip. This marker liner gives you full control for the quickest, easiest graphic application ever! Soft, angled marker tip creates a variety of graphic looks Dark, opaque color for bold results Dries quickly, doesnt smudge, and longwearing Cruelty free. ;

Buy on Harmon ...
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
I have tremors and have tried to use liquid eyeliner in the past with no success. This liquid liner is my savior. It is so precise and easy to use with total control and all for a seriously affordable price. No more shakey lines. The Airliner Blue is such a pretty color to add that little pop to your eyes.
Komal U.
Komal U.
Apt 2512, Glen Allen
This graphic airline blue eyeliner glides on easy and is smudge proof once it dries. The angle helps in making a wing as well as helps make your liner thin or think depending on your preference. Love this product especially for the super low price tag!
I love this product! Very inexpensive, but gets the job done. Great sharp line easy to make it thin or thick! I like the airliner blue color, for a pop of color! All opinions are my own!
Synthia I.
Synthia I.
Compton, CA
I initially got this because i love colored eyeliners, specially if they are blue! I really wanted this liner to be more pigmented. I was expecting the color to be more like a marker and maybe not so much like a water color. It goes on pretty smoothly and stays well but it does have a pretty strong smell. I guess just like a marker. I like it for the days when i'm lazy to do my gel liner but it's not my favorite product
I can't help but feel like maybe i just got a bad one though because i've seen some better looking marker than mine. Not to mention the tip is kind of bent now too
Tara K.
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
I decided I wanted a nice blue eyeliner to go with my mineral shimmery eye shadow so I picked up this in my local pharmacy. I now am in love with it. The color, the easy application, it works better than some higher brands that cost four times as much.
Haja B.
Haja B.
This eyeliner is amazing! It's easier to do a wing with because it comes with a slanted top! Very good ink and is water proof but easy to remove! I recommend Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild ProLine Graphic Marker Eyeliner, Airliner Black
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
I really WANTED to love this! I'm not picky either.. I found it very hard to use and by the time I got one eye done the marker was drying out so much the other wing was a totally different color.. Shook it up and waited 20+min still not much better:/
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
OMG a eyeliner that has a tip like a marker pen love it and goes on smooth and the color just pops love it and bought at riteaid for good price.
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
That eyeliner is amazing has an incredible pigmentation, its plumon makes it easy to delineate in the eyes. It's fantastic!!!.

Tona W.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Awesome! Great presicion! The pigmentation was surprising,lasts all day! Really cool colors also.
Regine R.
Regine R.
This eyeliner look appealing. How long it las