BY WET N WILD #78 in Lipstick

Pucker-Perfect! Smooth, Conditioning Formula Enriched with Acai Palm Oil 3 Provides Continuous Moisture for Softer Lips 6 Forms a Protective Shield on the Lips to Prevent Feathering Lightweight color in a nutrient-rich formula. see more...

• Does this last long? Is it easily rubbed off?5 Answers
  • How do you get this product to last longer on the lips?1 Answers
  • Is this a creamy stick and does it stay on, is it a long wear stick?1 Answers
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Lady And The Vamp more...
I love this color balm pencil. It’s just as good as the Revlon one but cheaper. I usually purchase it at CVS because racking up those Beauty Club bucks is it, yo. It is moisturizing but not as much as I need it to be with my chronically dry lips, but it works great with lip balm over or under it. It’s more of a stain with great staying power. This vampy shade is dark but it’s on the sheer side so it’s not awfully dramatic. I want one in mauve next.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
We love using the wet and wild product line they usually have just about everything and i can find these cheap they are easy use and are a beautiful finish for an everyday look without over doing the make up. This stick i can and do use for for a lip stick or lip liner its versatile enough to use anywhere even the eyes . I play around with products sometimes but yes it could be used as a shadow .
Kristen P.
Metamora, MI
Review for: Rico Mauve more...
I was really surprised by this! The color is a pretty deep mauve but it applies in a light coat so it ends up looking like almost a “natural” wash of color. The formula itself is moisturizing but the color lasts a pretty decent amount of time. I also found that it faded gracefully as it wore off. I love these and will pick up a few more to have on hand for those low key light lipstick days.
Alyssa V.
Merced, CA
Review for: Pinky Promise, Caffeine Fix, Truffle In Paradise more...
I love these moisture sticks they smell amazing, super buttery and very natural looking they have a variety of colors and scents , if you don’t like wearing heavy lipsticks and just want something simple you should definitely give it a try swap your Carmex chapstick and get yourself one of these. Your lips will be super soft and kissable 👄
Jennifer W.
These are really great products. They are very smooth and creamy on the lips not harsh on your lips I don't find that my lips become chapped because of these which is great. They can become a little difficult to use as they wear because the tip ends up wearing off so you end up having to use a lip brush later on. Really loved how a lot of the colors will also stain your lips which just helps that staying power even more. Love it it's a Twist up and although it has a plastic cap and actually seals well. I love the majority of the shades I did find that some of the more nude light shades tended to be not as opaque and a little bit more work to deal with.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Lady And The Vamp more...
This product was the first dark lip color I ever bought and I really do love the color! The formula however is pretty glossy and kind of like a chapstick which isn’t my fav. I’m a matte type of girl. The product also doesn’t last very long on the lips which was disappointing. Good product for a 1st time user though
Duyen T.
Plant City, FL
Review for: Rico Mauve more...
I think this product is ok. It leaves a very slight tint of color. I think it would leave a stronger tint if it wasn’t so moisturizing. I really like the fact that it’s moisturizing and don’t really mind reapplying it, it’s just that the slippery-ness of the balm doesn’t really let the color grab onto your lips.
Janet S.
Humble, TX
I absolutely loved this product it leaves your lips so moist and adds a perfect amount of color to your lips I personally owned almost all the colors they offer. And it is very inexpensive it's crayon like application makes it perfect for retouch. You definitely can't go wrong with these totally recommend them!!
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
For a drugstore product, these lipsticks are remarkable. Heck, even compared to high end cosmetics, these WW lippies hold their own. The unique formula wears like a chapstick, with the color pay off of a stain. The only downside for me, personally, is the colors aren't as deep as they appear before application.
Tristan M.
Six mile , SC
Absolute favorite lip product of all time. I have this lippie in Rico mauve and caffeine addict. They are literally perfect. Wonderful moisture, perfect amount of tint, long wearing and oh so natural. My husband doesn't care for bright lip products and he always compliments me when I throw one of these on.
Shiva D.
Does this actually stay on?
Joey M.
Redmond, WA
Whats your guys favorite colors? Mine is Rico mauve and pinky promise.
Ashley B.
Does this last long? Is it easily rubbed off?
Lisa S.
How long do these last throughout the day?
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Its this color your favorite one?