Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
#787 in Eyeliner
New Formula Formulated with high-definition pigment and a unique blend of polymers for a rich, fluid formula that dries fast and stays put to subtly enhance or dramatically define. An easy-to-control flexible brush delivers precise application. Dries fast and stays put Long-lasting, smudgeproof wear Easy-to-control inkewell applicator Cruelty free. ;
Photos (9)
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY

I am currently wearing this in white on my lids. I believe this color I have is a limited edition. I bought it at rite aid as I am a sucker for different colors in liquid form. This glided on to my eyes very easily. It was smooth and has not smudged all day! One of the things I really love about this is one its cruelty free and another it dried so quickly ! I paid just a little over $2 for this and love the unique look it gives me for the day ! I would highly suggest this
Hermaly C.
Hermaly C.

I urgently needed a blue liner to contrast my brown eyes and the only one I found was this one from Wet N Wild. It's easy to use, looks beautifully pigmented. I really liked it at first but I'm the kind of person that tends to forget they have makeup on and run my hands through my eyes and boom, bye bye eyeliner. It'll only be long lasting if you plan on not moving a lot. I don't think I'll ever recommend it unless a person urgently needs one like I did.
Payton B.
Payton B.

Absolutely LOVE this liner. not only the blue but the black and white as well. wasn't the biggest fan of the purple, thought it lacked pigmentation but I love the other colors. very long lasting and easy to apply the tiny brush and sharp point make doing a wing very easy. not waterproof so if you cry it will smudge, but it's easily fixed if you do. no problems removing it and it does not irritate the eyes. 10/10 recommend!! my holy grail!
Asher R.
Asher R.

Packaging: Its very cute, small and travel friendly. The color that you see on the packaging is the same true color with the product inside..
Quality: The color is pretty, its very opaque and it is truly smudgeproof, sweatproof, and waterproof. Its very easy to apply with the felt tip applicator. The only problem is, its very hard to remove. They have other colors as well and for the price its a thumbs up for me.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX

I'm wearing Wet n' Wild's new limited edition megaliner liquid eyeliner in the shade "A Case of Blue." This liner is gorgeous!!! Look at the color!!! And the applicator is super easy to make wings! I can't wait to wear this everyday this summer!!! It's an affordable, beautiful eyeliner, I just wish it wasn't limited edition.
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I absolutely love this liner! The color is amazing! I love the applicator, it makes it really easy to apply, I have tried other applicators for liquid liner and never really got that "perfect" line , also you cannot beat the price very affordable
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I use this eyeliner all the time! It's not too expensive and it works great! It's smooth and lasts all day without clumping up or wearing off. I will definitely continue to buy this product! I love the varieties of colors they come with as well!
Ale V.
Ale V.
San Antonio, TX

These liners are so inexpensive, and SO GOOD! This blue one is my favorite, the color is perfect for spring. I love wearing it by itself or with some glitter! It goes on so easy as well and has so much pigment. Definitely will repurchase!
Gabi R.
Gabi R.
Harrisonburg, VA

Let's talk about this blue eyeliner. It is beautiful. I love it. It's cheap but good quality. It is super pigmented and not runny even though it's a liquid. It is very smooth and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Hillsboro

I love the pigmentation of all the wet n wild megaliners. They last all day & the applicator makes putting on eyeliner a breeze. The voltage blue eyeliner is my new favorite, it makes any makeup look more interesting & fun!
Monica H.
Monica H.

How vibrant are their colors
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY

Does this product crack or flake off?
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

Does this smear easily? Sometimes my eyelids get oily and I was wondering if this is smeary?
Dianne B.
Dianne B.
Surrey, British Columbia

Is the colour as it appears in the bottle? Or is it more sheer and/or darker?
tracy r.
tracy r.
Bayville, NJ

I purchased a brand name matte liquid liner and sorry to say it doesn't create a straight line no matter how hard I try... it leaves bare spots and the product "shrinks" so to speak. Will the Wet n Wild liner do that?

Join Now