Wet 'n' Wild WET N WILD MEGA SHIELD + LIP GLOSS LIP COLOR SPF 15 #33842 SALSA LESSONS uploaded by Hefzi-ba P.

BY WET N WILD

LIP COLOR SPF 15 Type: LIP COLOR Color Mapping: Red see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dria R.
Baton Rouge
Besides Mary Kay the product from Wet and Wild is just a similar I have had friends to just this product to me which provoke me to use it and I also love it it goes on effortlessly without any problem it Blends well with my lipsticks when I'm blending my makeup on my lips and I believe the price is great for this product everyone should use this one.
Ellie O.
Russellville, AR
I love this combination! It's long lasting and doesn't break up and crumble like most lipsticks do! I got mine at Wal-Mart and the price wasn't bad. It's so easy to apply. It can be mastered by beginners I love this color as well it's not to flashy or Barbie pink.
Kelsie K.
Annandale
I love these glosses!!! They apply nicely, arent sticky, and are long lasting!! I especially love the clear gloss, some other clear glosses that I have tried weren’t really clear and had a white tint to them, but this one was true to its word in being clear.
Shaylynn S.
Richmond
I absolutely love this lip gloss. The color is super pretty and it is really long lasting. I only have to reapply after meals. I am A first time user but I will be a continued user. It is so easy to use. I have and will continue to recommend this product.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is a wonderful product for any lady looking for some staying Power I their lipstick. I’ve bought it several times. Easy to apply and dries in seconds. Apply the top coat and your color will last all day! Many colors to choose from.
Charity R.
Cherokee
I love the mess free application of this tube/brand! Bright, glossy outcome is always a plus when searching for a good gloss! It doesn’t dull after a few hours, which is hard to find! Would definitely suggest this to a friend!
C ..
Anything that has SPF in it is great! I purchased this from Walgreens, and I’m sure you can find it at any local drugstore. It’s very easy to apply, & it’s not one of those sticky applications. I would definitely recommend
Sarah M.
Bradshaw
Don't like how it's a separate lip gloss. The lip gloss is clear and the stick isn't colored. The lip gloss isn't good quality. Doesn't last long , only about 1 hour.  I bought it at a local drug store . I might would bye it again. I'm not really sure .
Jessica H.
Jacksonville, FL
No. Just pass on this item. Wet and wild makes so many other good products. The lippy in this set isn’t horrible but there is way better. The gloss in this set is crapppp! Is sticky and just a clear goopy mess.
Erica Y.
Works just As good as expensive gloss. Beautiful! It’s super glosses and just bumps up the look of a nude lip! Super cheep and the price tag is amazing! I’m a repeat user and I will buy this product again