Wet 'n' Wild WET N WILD MEGA SHIELD + LIP GLOSS LIP COLOR SPF 15 #33842 SALSA LESSONS uploaded by heaven f.Wet 'n' Wild WET N WILD MEGA SHIELD + LIP GLOSS LIP COLOR SPF 15 #33842 SALSA LESSONS uploaded by Hefzi-ba P.

BY WET N WILD

LIP COLOR SPF 15 Type: LIP COLOR Color Mapping: Red see more...

• "Loved it so much only wished i had more ! Really glossy great shine noticed my lips felt way smoother when I wasn’t wearing it easy to apply very convenient to carry with you at all times . Never worry about your lips sticking together !" in 15 reviews
  • "I love this combination! It's long lasting and doesn't break up and crumble like most lipsticks do! I got mine at Wal-Mart and the price wasn't bad. It's so easy to apply. It can be mastered by beginners I love this color as well it's not to flashy or Barbie pink. " in 10 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
heaven f.
jacksonville
My lips really be so glossy.. First thing i do is Exfoliate my lips to get rid of all the dead skin then i Use A lip liner to make my lips look more fuller and then i use this lip gloss its easy to use i got it at my local beauty supply store
Ellie O.
Atkins, AR
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Shaylynn S.
Richmond
I absolutely love this lip gloss. The color is super pretty and it is really long lasting. I only have to reapply after meals. I am A first time user but I will be a continued user. It is so easy to use. I have and will continue to recommend this product.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is a wonderful product for any lady looking for some staying Power I their lipstick. I’ve bought it several times. Easy to apply and dries in seconds. Apply the top coat and your color will last all day! Many colors to choose from.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I have always loved wet n wild products! Maybe because they aren’t expensive like other brands. It doesn’t last as long so I use this when I don’t have to go out for very long! Which is no problem to me! However if you want something that last awhile this might not be for you!
Elisabeth A.
Waco
I love this wet and wild lip gloss because it’s just the best thing that could happen to my lips. I have always got the glossy lip look and it’s very easy to apply and I would buy it again too. Totally recommend it.
Erica Y.
Works just As good as expensive gloss. Beautiful! It’s super glosses and just bumps up the look of a nude lip! Super cheep and the price tag is amazing! I’m a repeat user and I will buy this product again
Melody Z.
Fontana
It's really great. It brings nice color and it's very glossy. It shines very nice. I bought it at Walmart for a very great price. It was definitely worth it. I would definitely buy it over and over again.