BY WET N WILD

New Fan brush promotes an instant cat eye. 8x volume, 8x curl, 35% longer lashes. Whats up, Pussycat? Could it be your purrfectly plumped up, spiked out lashes? Unleash the wildcat within with this smoldering formula! Helps instantly add volume and length Fan brush is tapered on one end to add drama to the corners of your lashes Includes rice bran wax and beeswax to separate each and every lash, jojoba oil to condition, and d-panthenol to prevent lash breakage. So strut down the catwalk right meow, youre the ultimate feline fatale! Not tested on animals. ; see more...

• I have tried several new mascaras over the past 2 months & am...3 Answers
  • Does the brush work well it looks kind of Short 2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara Any reviews on this?1 Answers
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because i needed an everyday mascara. This item is very inexpensive. The first time I used it I didn't really like it I thought it left my lashes very thin there wasn't very much volume then I realize that I was using the wand wrong this is a very different wand compared to your standard mascaras the wand has two sides to it one side is like a harder brush the other is your regular mascara wand it takes a flick of the wrist in order to get both sides through your lashes one will give it length while the regular mascara side gives it more volume I couldn't give this 4 stars because it was a little messy under my eye after about an hour but overall a great product for its price
Tracy K.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product. The brush is great and makes me lashes look long and doesn’t clump. I always buy this mascara when it’s on sale at Target it’s a great price and totally worth it!
Caroline B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this mascara made my lashes look, but jeez it never dried! Three hours later, if I touched my lashes, I would have a prominent black mark on my finger from the mascara still being tacky. I gave it a few tries, but I couldn't get over the fact that it never seemed to dry down. It looks great and layers well, but that was a huge negative for me.
Jaylee H.
Buffalo, TX
I love mascara and have tried many different kinds and brands. This one gets four out of five stars, which is pretty high. It's easy to apply and is long lasting! I have hazel eyes and prefer the black option. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite wet n wild product, and that's saying something, because in all honesty I'm not a big fan of wet n wild. The brush was great for separating lashes and giving lift and volume. The price was great and would definetely buy it again.
Brandy C.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this mascara wand, but the product itself didn't make my lashes wow. I purchased it just this one time and unfortunately won't be trying again. It lasted okay but didn't lengthen my lashes like I would like.
Mindy W.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It doesn’t tend to do well in really hot situations but it’s a great every day mascara when I don’t feel like going heavy duty. Also so inexpensive! A great value.
Tegan J.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent mascara at an excellent price point! It is a very deep black, and does a great job of darkening the lashes. If you practice with the brush a little bit, using the curved part on your outer lashes, you really can get a lovely feline effect that elongates the eye and is very flattering! The mascara also does a great job of staying on the lashes; I haven't experienced any problems with smudging or flaking after wearing it for 5 hours or sometimes more. It does fade gradually, but it does so gracefully and doesn't leave your makeup looking sloppy by the end of the day. It makes no claims about being waterproof, so if you cry or get rained on it will definitely run. In terms of sweat, I've worn this on a hot day when I was sweating and didn't notice any major runnage, but I probably wouldn't recommend wearing it through a workout or a dance recital or something like that. The reason I gave this product four stars instead of five is that after wearing it for an extended period of time, my eyes started to itch a bit. Not so much that I'd say it was painful or anything, but just that it made my eyes feel extra tired after wearing it for a long time.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If only there was a 6 star option!
This mascara is SO. SO. SO amazing! Like you don't understand. I did my makeup the other day and two of my friends mentioned my lashes! One asked what mascara I had on and the other said where did I get my lashes.. both are compliments! If my lashes are being mistaken for falsies.. something is being done right! This is a great mascara to me because of the brush. I love a good odd shaped brush and this one is it. It is perfect for the outer lashes, which is where I focus the brush because i really want the putter lashes to extend... like all the way to my temple and up to my brow! Haha! It is also good for bottom lashes as well! Somehow it grabs all those baby lashes (that I never even knew I had) and wisps them right up to big girls! I also wear contacts, and rub my eyes frequently, and I have yet to get mascara flakes or residue in my eyes! This is definitely a mascara I use everyday.
Courtney S.
Thomaston , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, so good! Great formula, not too "wet". I've tried high end (They're Real, Rollerlash, Monsieur Big), higher priced drugstore brands, and this might be my new holy grail. I loved Rollerlash, but it wasn't worth the price. My favorite drugstore mascara (Rimmel Sexy Curves) has either been discontinued or is no longer available in the US market. I stocked up but I'm almost out. I'll gladly move onto this. The price is right, and so is the formula. It doesn't clump or flake. It separates and flicks the lashes perfectly and effortlessly. Your finished look is your lashes, but better.
Natasha A.
Been looking for a new mascara, seen this today and was so indecisive on purchasing. What do you think about this mascara? How does it look on and does it make your eye bold. I'm one for think lashes and a wide eye.
Evangelina P.
How well does this work in the humidity?
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I have tried several new mascaras over the past 2 months & am having a hard time finding one that is truly waterproof & wont leave me with raccoon eyes half way through the day. How do you like this mascara? Is it long lasting & wont rub off under/over your eyes?
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Does the brush work well it looks kind of Short
Sarah O.
Maryville, TN
Is there a waterproof version? How about a brown? Thanks!