BY WET N WILD

New Fan brush promotes an instant cat eye. 8x volume, 8x curl, 35% longer lashes. Whats up, Pussycat? Could it be your purrfectly plumped up, spiked out lashes? Unleash the wildcat within with this smoldering formula! Helps instantly add volume and length Fan brush is tapered on one end to add drama to the corners of your lashes Includes rice bran wax and beeswax to separate each and every lash, jojoba oil to condition, and d-panthenol to prevent lash breakage. So strut down the catwalk right meow, youre the ultimate feline fatale! Not tested on animals. ; see more...

• I have tried several new mascaras over the past 2 months & am...3 Answers
  • Does the brush work well it looks kind of Short 2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara Any reviews on this?1 Answers
Kym M.
I've been using this mascara for about 3 months, and while it offers pretty good coverage, I find the wand to be a little cumbersome. It has two sides, so depending on what side you use, you'll get a fairly different result. That being said, I would still recommend this to anyone looking for a drugstore mascara that is relatively inexpensive!
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
I bought this because i needed an everyday mascara. This item is very inexpensive. The first time I used it I didn't really like it I thought it left my lashes very thin there wasn't very much volume then I realize that I was using the wand wrong this is a very different wand compared to your standard mascaras the wand has two sides to it one side is like a harder brush the other is your regular mascara wand it takes a flick of the wrist in order to get both sides through your lashes one will give it length while the regular mascara side gives it more volume I couldn't give this 4 stars because it was a little messy under my eye after about an hour but overall a great product for its price
Alexis T.
This  mascara is my number one top favorites. it is long-lasting, it is buildable and it has an intense color. I would totally recommend to a friend in fact I have and they have left it and what I buy this again yes I totally would try this again in fact I am.
Shawane N.
Alexandria, VA
Just love it !
I was just walking around target and I so this mascara It was cheap and I needed a new one.
summing up I’m totally satisfied!
I think the magic is on the brush it has a particular shape that makes my eyelashes long, curved, and natural. I don’t really care for mascaras that make my lashes really thick in a non even way! Like if I had applied 5 coating of it
Brooklyn B.
Salem, OR
I love this mascara so much Lankes my Lasich so much and also seconds though! I love this is my homegirl I would definitely come back for more! I definitely recommend this to everyone around the world i’m getting this for my friends and family and I bet they’ll love it!M
Ashley S.
Gibsonville, NC
This happens to be one of my favorite mascaras! I’ve repurchased this several times! it makes my lashes look amazing, longer, Fuller makes them spread out. It’s super affordable and the packaging is very cute
Tracy K.
Lenexa, KS
I love the product. The brush is great and makes me lashes look long and doesn’t clump. I always buy this mascara when it’s on sale at Target it’s a great price and totally worth it!
Destiny C.
pauls valley, OK
I was so excited for this mascra but it was a let down it would give me a cat like affect with my eye lash there small but usaully mascara bring them out this didnt
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This mascara by Wet n Wild is really good. I am impressed with it for tje price. It gives full coverage volume and did not irritate my eyes. I will purchase it again.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is my favorite wet n wild product, and that's saying something, because in all honesty I'm not a big fan of wet n wild. The brush was great for separating lashes and giving lift and volume. The price was great and would definetely buy it again.
Natasha A.
Been looking for a new mascara, seen this today and was so indecisive on purchasing. What do you think about this mascara? How does it look on and does it make your eye bold. I'm one for think lashes and a wide eye.
Evangelina P.
How well does this work in the humidity?
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I have tried several new mascaras over the past 2 months & am having a hard time finding one that is truly waterproof & wont leave me with raccoon eyes half way through the day. How do you like this mascara? Is it long lasting & wont rub off under/over your eyes?
Sarah O.
Maryville, TN
Is there a waterproof version? How about a brown? Thanks!
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Does the brush work well it looks kind of Short