BY WET N WILD

New Fan brush promotes an instant cat eye. 8x volume, 8x curl, 35% longer lashes. Whats up, Pussycat? Could it be your purrfectly plumped up, spiked out lashes? Unleash the wildcat within with this smoldering formula! Helps instantly add volume and length Fan brush is tapered on one end to add drama to the corners of your lashes Includes rice bran wax and beeswax to separate each and every lash, jojoba oil to condition, and d-panthenol to prevent lash breakage. So strut down the catwalk right meow, youre the ultimate feline fatale! Not tested on animals. ; see more...

• I have tried several new mascaras over the past 2 months & am...3 Answers
  • Does the brush work well it looks kind of Short 2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara Any reviews on this?1 Answers
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Staten island, NY
Update:
I've taken more time to test this mascara out. I was so determined not to give up on it. Lol i have changed my rating from 1 star to 3. I've learned to maneuver the brush in such a way that it truly does fan out the outer ends of the lashes beautifully. Although the formula is still a bit more on the wet side, I just finish it off with one coat of Rollerlash and that solves the problem. It doesn't give me the total length that i want, but that's probably just a case of me needing to experiment a little more.

Overall, after playing around with it I'm happier with it than I was originally.
-----------
Ugh. I know so many of you swear by this one, but omg I hate it. I'm a mascara junkie so when I saw this in my beauty box, I was so excitedto try it out. Sadly this was an absolute disappointment. The formula seems to stay somewhat wet all day. My lashes look more sparse than when I started. (And I don't have sparse lashes, fyi). 2 thumbs down.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I had high hopes for this mascara, which I received in a sample subscription box. It delivers mega volume and gorgeous length and curl. It's uniquely shaped wand makes achieving the cat eye drama easy. However, this mascara seems to never dry. I wear glasses and all throughout the day I am constantly cleaning my lenses because my lashes have brushed up against them and left damp mascara'd lash lines behind. I also noticed some rub off onto my lower lashline that made it look like I was wearing black eyeliner. Forget using it if your eyes water at all let alone cry. I really wish it stayed put because it truly delivers the look and is so reasonably priced but I won't be buying it. Attached picture is a light rub against my lashes 12 hours after application.
Karrin C.
Karrin C.
If it was waterproof and sweat-proof this would have gotten five stars! This formula is insane, especially in a super cheap brand. I usually call Wet N Wild my failure to launch brand due to my disappointments with their products. I still give each new product a try though cause once in a blue moon they get the formula right and this is one of those times. If you take the time to set this mascara with a translucent powder then this formula is a 5 star all the way! I find it has a tendency to smudge as the oils in it make it continuously wet, that being said I love how easily this cleans up and how fantastic my lashes feel following the use of it. This is currently my go to mascara despite any streaking that I am at risk of.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Purvis , MS
I'm really bummed this mascara didn't work for me after reading so many great reviews. The wand is strange, to say the least, but I will admit it does give the tapered effect it claims. However, once I applied a second layer the "cat eye" went away. I also struggled quite a bit to flip the wand to use on my left eye. The mascara itself is very thick and sticky and made my lashes look like one big blob. The small bristles on the back of the wand holds so much product, even after wiping a lot off it made my bottom lashes look really gross. I've been testing it out for about a week now but it's definitely going in the trash. Bummer.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Florence , AL
The mascara itself is gorgeous but the flaking is INSANE. The wand takes a little bit of practice, but it truly does give a pretty, fanned-out lashes look that it promises. Too bad that within a couple of hours your entire under-eye is speckled with flakes and smudges. I truly wish it was a waterproof formula because I have a feeling the flaking wouldn't be an issue (and if that were the case, it would replace RollerLash as my daily mascara -- the effect is SO SIMILAR).
Deja S.
Deja S.
This is literally one of the best mascaras I have ever tried in my life. It is so great! It makes my eyelashes look so long and spread them apart. It doesn't make them clump up. It's like hard to describe how great this mascara is, and not only that it's for a great price. It's really really black the blend well and with falsies. The one is very unique in its design but I think that's what's giving it its lengthening abilities. I just recommend it to everyone.
E J.
E J.
I was super sad to find out this mascara really wasn't to my liking! I'm all about cat eyes and Wet N Wild had a buy one get one free so I chose this mascara since I needed a new one anyway. What a bummer for me as it made my eyelashes all droopy, and the formula itself is very sticky and made my lashes stick together and look disgusting. I had to take it off and use the very last bit of my ultimate favorite - The Super Sizer by Cover Girl-
Bailee N.
Bailee N.
Saint Cloud, MN
I was looking for a cruelty free mascara and I came across this one. It was only 5 dollars so I was willing to give it a try even tho I didn't expect much because it was only 5 dollars.. It definitely gave my lashes a nice shape and didn't clump them at all. It would have been great if it ever dried. It stays tacky forever and if you touch your eyes in any way it gets all over. I do not recommend this product.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I have been a Maybelline (pink and green bottle) girl since I started wearing mascara decades ago. Then this showed up in one of my subscription boxes. Are you kidding me?! This mascara is AMAZING! The brush looked weird, but the volume it gave my lashes was fantastic! My lashes look longer and fuller. Seriously, I'm a convert. Who knew? (BTW, I never curl my lashes, or do anything else but put on mascara.)
Amy E.
Amy E.
Forest , OH
I do not understand any bad reviews of this product! My lashes look triple in length, fanned out and gorgeous! I'm almost out of the one I'm on and went out and bought a back up! It has mad stay power, doesn't flake and my eyes look just as good five minutes after applying it to twelve hours after! My new favorite I pray it sticks around for a long time. It'll stand up to any high end mascara out there!
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Been looking for a new mascara, seen this today and was so indecisive on purchasing. What do you think about this mascara? How does it look on and does it make your eye bold. I'm one for think lashes and a wide eye.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
How well does this work in the humidity?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I have tried several new mascaras over the past 2 months & am having a hard time finding one that is truly waterproof & wont leave me with raccoon eyes half way through the day. How do you like this mascara? Is it long lasting & wont rub off under/over your eyes?
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Maryville, TN
Is there a waterproof version? How about a brown? Thanks!
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Does the brush work well it looks kind of Short