Wet 'n' Wild WET N WILD LIPSTICK #532D MAUVE MADNESS uploaded by Rosa C.Wet 'n' Wild WET N WILD LIPSTICK #532D MAUVE MADNESS uploaded by LeAnna J.

BY WET N WILD

LIPSTICK see more...

Wet 'n' Wild WET N WILD LIPSTICK #532D MAUVE MADNESS
  • "Amazing its soft creamy long lasting great price its perfect for people that are new to makeup its also very pigmented" in 8 reviews
  • "Great for long lasting lipstick you need. It is about 10 dollars I wouldn’t say it’s expensive.yes it crumbles a litttle cause it’s matte. I apply it with the brush it has. Yeas I would recommend it not as bad as you think." in 7 reviews
  • "This is still one of my holy grail lipsticks. I can’t let it go. I use MAC, Tarte, HUDA, NARS and so many other high end lipsticks but this stuff just has a color I can’t find anywhere else. I love the way it feels so moisturizing and soft too!" in 6 reviews
Jennifer W.
This is all right in terms of your everyday drugstore lipstick but definitely not something that I would run to the store to get or even repurchase. A lot of the shades are very similar the packaging definitely feels very cheap and granted I understand the price is very inexpensive but not only is the packaging cheap but the top is tend to become loose or crack which inevitably will make the product go bad quicker. Not my favorite from the brand.
Beatriz J.
S Portland, ME
I love getting to know new brands, but I’ll be honest: I’m not a huge fan of lipsticks! However, I love this brand for eyeliners, so I thought it would be cool to try their lipsticks! It’s a very cheap brand and their colors are very cute and trendy! The only thing is that the pigment is not very good... you have to keep retouching it!
Martha C.
Littlerock, CA
Wet n wild has a lot of hits but unfortunately for me this is a miss . It doesn’t have some pigmentation but not a lot . It’s good for a very natural look but if you would like something that will last longer and is way more pigmented I would recommend Wet 'n' Wild WET N WILD LIPSTICK #34675 PHOTOBOMB these lipsticks !
Lindsay D.
Howell,Mi
I have used this product many times when I want a more neutral color on my lips. I bought mine from Walmart. The packaging of the product was very nice. When you apply the lipstick it has a nice creamy feel and it does feel a little dry once wearing for a while but I just apply another coat right on top and problem solved!
Jenna N.
Spring Hill
Wet N’ Wild was actually one of the first lipsticks that I bought. I honestly thought I was one of the “cool” girls back then. For it being drug store product, it was worth the price value. Very pigmented, however I had to keep on reapplying. But for an on to go in a rush, this would be my best friend!
Maya D.
Chicago
I do like wet n wild products but the lipsticks aren't for me. I purchased one lipstick about two years ago and haven't purchased another one since. I did not like the way the lipstick applied it was very transparent and took many applications for the color to be seen. It also appeared streaky on my lips.
Candy M.
Crossett
Mauve is my life you guys and when I seen this product I knew it was made for me okay! And better yet it looks so beautiful on, the packaging is sleek and look high end. And even better the price!! I literally saved so much money buying this because I originally had my eyes on one from Sephora but I couldn’t help myself and I’m glad I did! I definitely recommend this product
Trinity W.
Kingsburg
Pigment wise wet n wild lipsticks are amazing however I find they do not last very long. They are cheaper and for just a good pop for a couple hours its very good I have used a lot of wet n wild lipstick before. They apply pretty smoothely and I would recomend these lipsticks for beginners.
Victoria Nicolle W.
Quebec
This product was not my favor but I did not dislike it either. It was to expensive but I didn't like how it went with my lip texture. It didn't last long enough either. I loved the package it came in. Myself personal would not buy it for myself but I know others who would
Patricia P.
Langhorne
I love wet and wild lipstick. Their mauve is a perfect color. It goes on smooth and really pops on your lips. It is a great price and I usually buy at cvs.   Wet and wild is just and amazing product and I will be recommending to my family and friends. Amazing