BY WET N WILD

Lili J.
Lili J.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about this product. I have very small acne, so my skin is not smooth, it has some texture to it. I wouldn't call this product a foundation, but more like a BB cream. It is great for evening out your skin, and the process of blending is actually quite fun and interesting to watch. Little beads comes out of the tube with the product, and as you blend it into your skin, the little beads pop and turns your product who was originally white into a colored blob. This doesn't have much coverage so I think it would be good for someone who has smooth skin and is looking to even out their skin tone
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is alight to use... not something I would prefer but it can get the job done.. I had a hard time finding the right color and tone (either I would get one and it was to light for my skin or to dark). It doesn't have the best coverage either so if you're looking for something with good coverage I wouldn't recommend this product... but if you're looking for something cheap and quick to use... here you go !
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay soo this stuff is pretty cool but it's just not for me. Yeah it turns the same color as your skin but it does not have any type of coverage to it.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Sylmar, CA
This foundation was not the greatest in terms of how it applied on me. the color was also hard to match but if you have patience it could work for you.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
This is okay to use at first I loved it helps with shine all day control you don't have to use powder to cover too much it does it job looks natural I use it on a day I'm bumming and don't wanna do to much to my face
jennell r.
jennell r.
How does this work for all skin tones
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Divala
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to buy this yesterday and Im waiting for it to arrive. I decided to buy it because it says it blends well. Does it really blends til it reaches your skin color??