BY WET N WILD

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Better than ever! These 12-hour, longwearing liners have rich, hyper-pigmented color, an oh-so-smooth, oh-so-creamy application, and are unbelievably versatile to create any look you want. No wonder they're so raved about by celebs and makeup artists. But don't worry, just because we're in Hollywood, doesn't mean we're dropping names. Color: Pretty In Mink.

• Longevity when applied on waterline? I'm always looking for a gre...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye liner ? 2 Answers
  • Is a pretty eyeliner? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather B.
Heather B.
This was the first nude shade of liner I have ever tried. Overall it wasn't that bad considering the price. But the price was very low and the quality wasn't the greatest. I basically have to heat the tip every other use. Even then it can either come off clumpy or hardly at all. Both ends of the spectrum you could say. Lol. I do love the color--- I just wish it was a little smoother to apply & that the liner itself was a little softer. I won't be recommending this eyeliner to anyone, unfortunately. Nor will I be purchasing it again. But for my first nude trial I'm satisfied.
Imani J.
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
I filled in my brows with a luxury pomade before an outing one day. Once in the car, I realized that I missed a spot. With no time to turn around for home and reapply,
I bought this eyeliner on a whim from a drugstore. I love it. It blended naturally with my hairs, but was pigmented enough that I could apply more and build to a bold brow (if desired). It's also a huge pencil, so I anticipate getting a ton of usage out of it.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley , MI
With the resurgence of Wet n Wild, I thought I'd try this liner as I was looking for a nude liner for my waterline. The color does not appear very bold and you will irritate your eye trying to get some sort of color. I'm not a fan. This, I will have to spend a few extra bucks to get a liner that projects the kind of color and pigment I'm looking for.
Maritza H.
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
I would highly recommend this product for anyone who is trying to find a cheap eyeliner. This product can be use full in 2 different ways. This product can be used to underline the eyes for even for brown. This is one of the product I been using for months and it's great so far.
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
It comes out a big chunky. Its not as creamy as I would like and it's a bit hard to apply. Liked the color, but would not buy again. If you can work with it, it looks good on brown eyes. If you can find something similar in a more creamy formula, that would be better
Deserie G.
Deserie G.
Horizon city, TX
It has its moments but I actually use it as my lip liner instead of my eye liner so it glides well just a little dry once applied but it's use for me is a lip liner so make sure you hydrate your body and moisturizers your lips often when applying
Krista M.
Krista M.
Peoria, IL
I was nervous to try this at first but am glad that I did. I love the way it glides across my eyes and gives me the look that I want. I am so glad that I stopped to try it and give it a chance. Very likely I will buy it again in the future.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
I'm giving this a three star review because it doesn't glide on smoothly. I think it hurts me to apply this on. A lot of people have said that it's smoother if you burn the tip, but I'm afraid I'll burn my eyelids lol.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL
Not pigmented at all. Did not show up on the waterline. Very chunky and split apart. The only upside is the cost is cheap and the color in the stick is pretty. I would not buy this again due to the lack of consistency.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion, the eyeliner goes on smoothly and easy to work with however I did not like sharpening it. Yes, it is long lasting on wearing. I use this product when o want on my waterline. I would buy again.
andy A.
andy A.
miami
Is a pretty eyeliner?
Abby D.
Abby D.
Tracy, CA
I have been wanting easy appliable eyeliner and was wondering if this would be the one right for me because I am not good at applying eyeliner. Especially the liquid ones.
Tashicka R.
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA
How is payoff with these? I love a nude liner!!
Misty K.
Misty K.
Pasco, WA
Does this eyeliner smudge easily?
Is this a good eye liner ?