BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?4 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jorj-Ann V.
Jorj-Ann V.
They are horrible. I had the hardest time trying to apply these to my lashes. Ended up getting glue everywhere...
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Fort worth
For the price they arent bad, you just need to have the right glue and they are great. I didn't use the glue it came with but if you use duo they are worth your money.
Tawnya M.
Tawnya M.
For being only $1 how could you say no to these lashes and I've noticed how Wet N Wild is stepping up on their products. I find it's best if you put eyelash glue on then dry then take off then reapply. The only down side about these are that there is to much glue on the lashes and the container they come on. I do use them and I just buy 5/7 boxes in case a pair gets ruined peeling off at the end of the night.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I purchased these at dollar tree a few years ago. I hated how they looked on me and the glue was terrible.
I give them 3-4 stars they are pretty good for the price they seem natural. When you apply them correctly a little long for my eyes need to be cut a little, mm they can be hard to handle at times, and need to be reshape them every now and then. i really do like them though

Please excuse the other lash like i said they can be a little hard to handle but they are really pretty!!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Somerset, KY
You are definitely getting what you pay for with these eye lashes. They work perfectly fine for about two hours. But after that they start peeling off and you look like a mess. I also may have been allergic to an ingredient they used because they made my eyes itch.
Fielly D.
Fielly D.
Salinas, CA
These worked for me but I cut the length off ALITTLE because it wasn't my style.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Osseo, MN
These false eyelashes are so amazing and they make my eye lashes look so long! They are voluminous and vibrant. They make me feel so girly and cute!
Nina D.
Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa
I love eyelashes I am very short eyelashes better so much fuller I even bought a pair from my niece
Samahara M.
Samahara M.
Mcallen, TX
Están bien como dicen lo barato a veces sale caro porque me salieron con defecto traían gran cantidad de pegamento el cual se veía demasiado y al tratar de desprenderlo de entre las pestañas se deformo y se cayeron algunas pestañas
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Briana J.
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Skye K.
Skye K.
Norfolk
Does the glue or band have latex in it ?