BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?4 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Latina S.
Latina S.
These falsies hold so well. These lashes last for a good week and 2 days. Mainly cause I used a different glue brand. I didn't need to reapply them at all. With other falsies, I usually have to struggle every day to reapply them. And that is so much to do. I really like them so I had to use a different glue to make them last.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dunedin, FL
These lashes are good for the price. Only $1 and I found them at the dollar tree. They definitely stay on if you use the right glue. I didn't even bother using the glue it came with. But for $1 to get glue and lashes is a great deal. I tried to reuse but they got too bent and curly. Great for Halloween or something but not for special occasions.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
Pair it with the duo eyelash glue and it's awesome. The glue it comes with is not good. But the eyelashes are perfect and only for 1$!! Definitely will use this over and over
Malasia K.
Malasia K.
I don't recommend these they are just a really cheep material and they don't look very good they look very fake and unnatural
Adylene A.
Adylene A.
Arlington, TX
Its so rare of me use eyelashes because mines natural are ok but in special days I like use because your makeup look better I love the long of this eyelashes they last all the night the party the day not fall until you take them off :D
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
For the price you have nothing to lose, they're not mink of course but they get the job done and people can really notice them.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Columbus, OH
They are decent for the price, the fit is a little off and they start falling off pretty fast.
If you're going to a realistic look these aren't for you.
mary M.
mary M.
I like these but they are very thin
,..πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™and they should be thicker😺😺😺😺😺......
Jolene K.
Jolene K.
I love these eyelashes they are long natural on my eyes, ( I have small eyes and they fit on my eyes perfectly) I totally recommend these to anyone who are looking for cheap, thin band, and cute eyelashes!
Kassandra  R.
Kassandra R.
Chula Vista , Ca
These are okay their very cheap and only good for a one or two time use.. Their good for beginners to practice with their flexible making it easy to put on
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Briana J.
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Skye K.
Skye K.
Norfolk
Does the glue or band have latex in it ?