BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?5 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Arkadelphia, AR
Love these lashes. They stay on pretty long and that's great for the cheap price that they're offered at! Easy to apply!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Bonduel , WI
Their lashes are pretty good. Easy to apply and a variety of styles. They don't last very many uses though
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
For The Price, They're Actually Not To Bad!
I Wore Mine All Day Long, Didn't Have To Reapply At Any Point.
I Purchased My At My Local Target.
The Only Improvement I Would Like To See Is A More Realism Even If The Price Has To Bump Up.
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
I purchased these for a buck , yes a buck!! I used them on my daughter for homecoming and they were pretty good. They are a little thin and the glue isn't the best but overall it was good
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
For me i was totally fine wearing these i mean under a dollar with glue its a deal i even doubled them up for a more thick dramatic look
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
I love it ... The price is great you can buy em at any local Walgreens or cvs and also they have a great selection from were to choose from ...
Sara C.
Sara C.
Manchester, TN
Have a great look and love the length they give . Only problem I have encountered with them is actually getting them to stay stuck down
Tara R.
Tara R.
La Vergne , TN
Love these lashes. Band is thin and flexible. Looks beautiful on. Usually get a few uses if I take good care of them.
Savannah , GA
Buy these all the time I wear lashes all the time I love the natural look of these false lashes
stephanie m.
stephanie m.
These are such great priced lashes they are thin enough for a natural look
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Briana J.
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Skye K.
Skye K.
Norfolk
Does the glue or band have latex in it ?