BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?5 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
If you are just starting out and you need some practice lashes, these are for you. I really like then they have a thin band and are lightweight.
Asia W.
Asia W.
cedar rapids
Great. Lashes for starters not fond of the glue that comes with it recommended to get another glue-like kiss glue but okay lashes for starters
Antwanette T.
Antwanette T.
These eye lashes are good for a one time use, I wouldn't do it more than once. They gave me the look I was looking for however I used a different type of glue
Estrella O.
Estrella O.
Really like these lashes they look natural on me. My eyes are little bit small so they were perfect. I will definitely buy there lashes more often
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Cleveland tx
I love these eyelashes ! They look natural with every look, except the glur I haven't tried. I always use the duo glue no matter what
Kandis T.
Kandis T.
Crawfordville, FL
I love these. Definitely a steal in my book. I'm just getting into the lash thing so these for under a buck are worth every penny!
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Dallas, Tx
I did not like these lashes now I'm no expert and rarely wear them i figured these would
Be good beginner lashes but they look so fake and plastics and I could not get them to work for me what so ever I ended up trashing them.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC
I love these lashes. They are one of the products i tend to reach for when i am leaving my house. They also come with lash glue.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Long Beach
Absolute favorite lashes look nice and long stuck on all day , the tone was just perfect for the night I loved them
Souad m.
Souad m.
Very nice eyelashes for beginners they are super nice the only problem is that they look like plastic but very nice for the price .
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Briana J.
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Skye K.
Skye K.
Norfolk
Does the glue or band have latex in it ?