BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?4 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Memphis , TN
I like these eyelashes they give me that dramatic look I bee looking for when I take my pictures. I use these lashes and other lashes by wetnwild
Alaina L.
Alaina L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These definitely aren't my favorite lashes but if you're on a budget then I suppose these will do. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Nashville, TN
If you are just starting out and you need some practice lashes, these are for you. I really like then they have a thin band and are lightweight.
Antwanette T.
Antwanette T.
These eye lashes are good for a one time use, I wouldn't do it more than once. They gave me the look I was looking for however I used a different type of glue
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Cleveland tx
I love these eyelashes ! They look natural with every look, except the glur I haven't tried. I always use the duo glue no matter what
Kandis T.
Kandis T.
Crawfordville, FL
I love these. Definitely a steal in my book. I'm just getting into the lash thing so these for under a buck are worth every penny!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC
I love these lashes. They are one of the products i tend to reach for when i am leaving my house. They also come with lash glue.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Long Beach
Absolute favorite lashes look nice and long stuck on all day , the tone was just perfect for the night I loved them
Stormi N.
Stormi N.
Cheaply made product and the glue doesn't work. The lashes don't even look real. All in all a terrible product.
Souad m.
Souad m.
Very nice eyelashes for beginners they are super nice the only problem is that they look like plastic but very nice for the price .
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor , TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Good??
Tammie F.
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
I've always wanted to try eyelashes. Are they easy to put on? Can you feel that you have fake lashes on? Are they uncomfortable? How long can you wear them?