BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?5 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
Absolutely hated these lashes. I know you get what you pay for, but jeez. They were cut so unevenly and looked ridiculous when I put them on. Almost like cheap doll lashes... will not be repurchasing this style again.
Andie L.
Andie L.
PAWCATUCK, CT
I am completely in love with these lashes the Wet'n'Wild Shutterstock lashes are beautiful there with be there nice and tapered going longer towards the outside. The band is nice and soon but not too thin they are extremely comfortable. When you're wearing it doesn't feel like you're wearing false eyelashes it didn't have a heavy feeling on your lid at all. You can you a lot of uses all of them. I typically get about 6 to 10 uses out of a pair of lashes as long as you clean them properly and store them in the correct containers. The ones I have now are done, I need to purchase more.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Montgomery, AL
They suck! I tried to put them on and the band snapped. So I bought another pair and it did it again. The glue that comes with it doesn't stick to anything! I definitely wouldn't recommend or buy these ever again!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
I use them as my emergency lashes. They r not the best but it helped with whatever I needed to get done. I can't remember if it irritated my eye are not but I don't tend to go after them since I been spoiled with minks.
Ava C.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
Very affordable and cheap. I'm a newbie when it comes to applying fake lashes but this one worked for me. I didn't want to splurge while practicing and this pair was perfect.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
These lashes are horrible! ...they don't stay on, and the bands stretch out as you try to put them on! Worth it for a dollar if you plan on using them once, I guess. But I definitely won't repurchase!
sharisse f.
sharisse f.
Muncy, PA
Just bought these from the dollar tree for $1. I liked it included the glue. I have worn them a few times. They won't last all day but are great if you need to make a short appearance like 1-2 hours.
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL
Umm ūüėź hace su funci√≥n m√°s no son mis favoritas, para lo econ√≥micas est√° bien pero brillan mucho y se ven muy de pl√°stico muy artificiales no me gustan
Toria H.
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
I know these are cheap but I think you are better off skipping these. They look super unnatural and plasticy, I would pass on these and just use the money to buy some Ardell lashes.
Paud Y.
Paud Y.
St. Paul
Quality wise... it's not that great. Only good for natural looks. It kind of looks a bit too fake for my liking. But you get what you paid for!!! So I guess this is an ok product.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Briana J.
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Skye K.
Skye K.
Norfolk
Does the glue or band have latex in it ?