BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?4 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
sharisse f.
sharisse f.
Muncy, PA
Just bought these from the dollar tree for $1. I liked it included the glue. I have worn them a few times. They won't last all day but are great if you need to make a short appearance like 1-2 hours.
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL
Umm ­čśÉ hace su funci├│n m├ís no son mis favoritas, para lo econ├│micas est├í bien pero brillan mucho y se ven muy de pl├ístico muy artificiales no me gustan
Toria H.
Toria H.
Lauderhill, FL
I know these are cheap but I think you are better off skipping these. They look super unnatural and plasticy, I would pass on these and just use the money to buy some Ardell lashes.
Paud Y.
Paud Y.
St. Paul
Quality wise... it's not that great. Only good for natural looks. It kind of looks a bit too fake for my liking. But you get what you paid for!!! So I guess this is an ok product.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I wanted to really like these because they are so cheap and I wanted to practice applying falsies but these are just awful. They have attractive styles but I can't get them to stick for the life of me!!! The glue smells like nail glue and when applying to the eyelash band it comes pouring out and you end up getting it all over the lashes. Plus it won't stick at all!!! I kept getting the glue in my eye and it burns sooooo bad! Lol. It makes me sad that these are as bad as they are because I love wet n wild! I know you'll have hit and misses with everything but these are a VERRRRYY BIG MISS.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
These lashes we do work if you really want your eye to pop out I live mascara to them and you'll be just fine I recommend this product to any girls looking for Lashes
Denise F.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
They are comfortable, cute and super affordable! It even comes with a glue do you dont have to spend extra on the glue. I buy these for $1 at the dollar store
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Good for cheap lashes but definitely didn't have the natural look you want with lashes. I also found they were straight and not curved to my life well.
Lilian N.
Lilian N.
Long Beach, CA
I've done makeup looks and a couple of teenagers and what I always ask is if they want a certain pair of fake lashes to bring them when they get their makeup done. I've had 3 different girls bring the same pair of lashes and they are so hard to work with!. The band is not flexible and it doesn't bend well when putting them on. I have to say that if you wanna practice on putting lashes these might not be the one to go with!. I would totally prefer the elf ones!.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Galatia, IL
I usually buy these lashes from Dollar Tree, for one dollar and I buy them in bulk. These lashes are lightweight and are gorgeous! Only con is the eyelash glue!
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor , TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Good??
Tammie F.
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
I've always wanted to try eyelashes. Are they easy to put on? Can you feel that you have fake lashes on? Are they uncomfortable? How long can you wear them?