BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?5 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kara G.
Kara G.
So I didn't really like these lashes much.. They were very hard to put on and stick to the eye and keep on. They also broke sort very easy. And the glue itself smelled as if it were nail glue but didn't have any stick to it at all.. Love Wet n Wild products but not so much these lashes.
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
East Bernstadt, KY
Wet and wild is one of my favorite make up brand. However when it comes to lashes I do believe there is room for improvement. Their lashes are easy to apply but I do not think there is a very good selection. I would buy them again and I do buy them often, I just think there could be a better selection I would be willing to pay the price
Karla N.
Karla N.
Alright I'm sorry Wet N Wild but these are absolutely terrible. The glue was watery and the lashes were super blunt at the end, so they looked just plain fake and cheap. I like my lashes to look pretty natural. Like my lashes but better. These were NOT it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Great lashes! Keep their shape very well. Nice packaging. Easy to apply. They look great on. They are very cheap in price and look as good as expensive ones! I use this product almost every time I wear makeup. I would recommend to everyone.
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
I literally went to the dollar store and bought these lashes for $1.05 dollar I've gotten so many compliments on them it's crazy. Even though they're not the best quality they still work. I would buy them again if I ran out of their lashes.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Los Banos
When it comes to false lashes, I don't discriminate. I like to try all different brands and different shapes and length and colors. Wet and wild actually have some nice lashes then I like to use on a day-to-day basis I do recommend them
Anne B.
Anne B.
I know these are dirt cheap, but they look so unrealistic and the band is so thick and uncomfortable.  The glue that comes with them seems pretty good, but I could never properly test the longevity because the lash band was just so uncomfortable that I just couldn't keep them on.
Joy P.
Joy P.
I just started using false lashes so these are my guinepigs. They are inexpensive and not bad for the price. The band is thin so it will look natural. Love wet n wild! Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild Eyelashes & Glue, Shutter Shock, 1 ea
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
The good: I actually love these lashes, and for $1, they pack quite a punch.
The not so good: I have to cut these down to fit my eyes, and I have large round eyes. Also, the glue kinda sucks.

Better lashes for $1 come from AOA.
Diana A.
Diana A.
South Bend, IN
These lashes are perfect for a beginner. They are super light and comfortable, that you cant even tell you have them on. And besodes who wouldnt like the price ? They ar some cute comfortable lashes for an inexpensive price
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Briana J.
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Skye K.
Skye K.
Norfolk
Does the glue or band have latex in it ?