BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?5 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nicole b.
Nicole b.
San Antonio, TX
This lashes are okay, not bad for a dollar with the glue. But its kinda hard to apply.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
These lashes are awful! I know they are cheap but so are lashes on eBay but they work! These first are so odd they are like a half circle and reshaping is impossible. Then the lash glue! It smells and feels like super glue! And omg I got it in my freaking eye and it was on my eye for hours! I had to go to my eye dr and get a prescription! This is a nightmare! Use Kiss lashes or Ardel! You can get them cheap! Heck even the Walmart ones! I have my nightmare experience on YouTube! Because I was taping a challenge when I tried these!  Ugh run away
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
If you are looking for inexpensive eyelashes Wet n Wild is the way to go. They have many different selections to choose from everything from short and simple to bold and dramatic. They literally sale Wet n Wild products everywhere. I love the fact that this particular pack comes with the eyelash glue as well a one stop shop in a package. Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild Eyelashes & Glue, Shutter Shock, 1 ea
Megan J.
Megan J.
I really, really like these lashes. They are super inexpensive. I found them both at Wal-Mart and the Dollar Tree. Obviously the Dollar Tree was cheaper at $1 a pair. The glue isn't worth it so I would suggest using a different glue. I also have to point out that these are pretty much a one time use - which is fine by me. Save your expensive lashes for something better (that's what I do anyway). Great quick, cheap lashes!
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
DO NOT USE THE GLUE INCLUDED. The eyelashes are very natural looking and give your eyes a fuller look and adds that extra oomph. However, for the love of everything good in this world do not use the glue. It is very runny and does not become tacky once it starts to "dry". Since it is very runny it can run into your eye as you're applying the eyelash. I suggest buying or using another eyelash glue.
A N.
A N.
I have used these lashes several times and I love them. I have purchased them from Walgreens and Walmart and both places sell them for around $1. These are nice lashes for a great value. One con is that sometimes the lash strip is a little to long so you may need to cut them to make them shorter. Other than that these lashes will give you a full set of voluminous lashes that look real.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
Alright so these are lashes under a dollar so my expectations were not that high but WOW was I wrong!!! They are pretty, the band holds up well and they gave my makeup look the KICK up it needed!!! Yes, the band was very straight but after breaking it in, it went on perfectly well. They are not super full but work for a more natural look! I will definitely buy more!!!
Amber S.
Amber S.
First of all I want to say that I love the lashes themselves. Very very natural and fool and absolutely beautiful. However the glue was very watery and never got tacky enough to actually adhere the Lash to my eyes. I only paid $1 for these. I ended up buying a different glue and it worked perfectly. Amazing lashes bad glue.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I bought this product because I wanted to test out wearing lashes and I didn't want to spend too much money on them so I bought these. I'm sure they are not the best but they are good to practice with. I would recommend these to anyone who wants to practice with lashes. The glue doesn't work well but I mean they are very inexpensive.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
These lashes or horrible!! I don't recommend buying them at all. The band it comes with is too thick and they don't apply well. If you are able to apply them they don't stay on for longer than 1 minute. The glue isn't that very good either. I was very disappointed in these since most wet n wild cosmetics are really good quality
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Briana J.
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Skye K.
Skye K.
Norfolk
Does the glue or band have latex in it ?