BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?4 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
mariela c.
mariela c.
Athens, GA
Love these eyelashes, they're really cheap as well! every time i need lashes i always go to these or my ardell lashes.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Honestly these lashes aren't great. They just are cheap and not of good quality. I won't be buying them again.
Nicole b.
Nicole b.
San Antonio, TX
This lashes are okay, not bad for a dollar with the glue. But its kinda hard to apply.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
These lashes are awful! I know they are cheap but so are lashes on eBay but they work! These first are so odd they are like a half circle and reshaping is impossible. Then the lash glue! It smells and feels like super glue! And omg I got it in my freaking eye and it was on my eye for hours! I had to go to my eye dr and get a prescription! This is a nightmare! Use Kiss lashes or Ardel! You can get them cheap! Heck even the Walmart ones! I have my nightmare experience on YouTube! Because I was taping a challenge when I tried these!  Ugh run away
Megan J.
Megan J.
I really, really like these lashes. They are super inexpensive. I found them both at Wal-Mart and the Dollar Tree. Obviously the Dollar Tree was cheaper at $1 a pair. The glue isn't worth it so I would suggest using a different glue. I also have to point out that these are pretty much a one time use - which is fine by me. Save your expensive lashes for something better (that's what I do anyway). Great quick, cheap lashes!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
Alright so these are lashes under a dollar so my expectations were not that high but WOW was I wrong!!! They are pretty, the band holds up well and they gave my makeup look the KICK up it needed!!! Yes, the band was very straight but after breaking it in, it went on perfectly well. They are not super full but work for a more natural look! I will definitely buy more!!!
Amber S.
Amber S.
First of all I want to say that I love the lashes themselves. Very very natural and fool and absolutely beautiful. However the glue was very watery and never got tacky enough to actually adhere the Lash to my eyes. I only paid $1 for these. I ended up buying a different glue and it worked perfectly. Amazing lashes bad glue.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
These lashes or horrible!! I don't recommend buying them at all. The band it comes with is too thick and they don't apply well. If you are able to apply them they don't stay on for longer than 1 minute. The glue isn't that very good either. I was very disappointed in these since most wet n wild cosmetics are really good quality
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Red Rock, AZ
These lashes are great for beginners and they are usually around $1 however they have horrible shape to them. They are a bit harder to apply then other drugstore brands but the lash band is nice and thin if that is what you're looking for. They look great once applied to the eyes and I would repurchase again.
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
East Bernstadt, KY
Wet and wild is one of my favorite make up brand. However when it comes to lashes I do believe there is room for improvement. Their lashes are easy to apply but I do not think there is a very good selection. I would buy them again and I do buy them often, I just think there could be a better selection I would be willing to pay the price
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Briana J.
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Skye K.
Skye K.
Norfolk
Does the glue or band have latex in it ?