BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?5 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about b...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jacklyn S.
Jacklyn S.
W Brookfield, MA
I have a love hate relationship with these lashes. These are at my dollar tree store, so I only pay $1.06 for a pair. They look amazing on, and are easy to apply, but once you take them off they aren't really useable again, you can try to reapply them but they certainly change shape and are not easy to apply what so ever. So for a one time use, they're gorgeous, but I wouldn't go in for a second use. Can't complain too much cause they're $1. Other then that I would repurchase for a one night out
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm just going to come right out and say it, these lashes suck. I was excited to find them at the dollar store (I should have known better!) and I thought hey flashes are flashes right? WRONG. The lash glue is TERRIBLE, it's so watery you can't even get it to stay on the lash band to get them to adhere to your lashes. Don't buy these, spend the $8 and buy Ardell lashes at ULTA.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Groton, CT
Great product for just trying out lashes and getting use to them, I'm just starting to use loathing so I don't want to spend a lot of money on top brands, make sure you working brands of the lashed so that they stay better. Great price, I also use these bc I just throw them away right after using. Once I get better and start using top brands I want throw away my lashes! ūüėö
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
As a makeup beginner I give this 4 stars because the glue wasn't all that good this was the first time putting eyelashes. I had to get a different glue from Revlon that actually worked awesome . They are beautiful eyelashes the only downside was the glue other than that I was satisfied with the outcome of how it looked
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
The lashes are natural looking and they're comfortable but the glue that comes with it does not work well... If you buy a separate glue it will be better the packaging is pretty but the glue ruined it so I wouldn't really Recommend it if you don't have a whole separate glue
Hilda O.
Hilda O.
San Antonio, TX
These are my go to lashes .I wear them every day. Makes my eyes stand out can wear for day looks well in to night looks.The last of product is long .If I take care of them take them off at night can wear set for good two months.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Dallas, Tx
I did not like these lashes now I'm no expert and rarely wear them i figured these would
Be good beginner lashes but they look so fake and plastics and I could not get them to work for me what so ever I ended up trashing them.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I never thought I would do d a lash that would suit my needs. It's not to full and clumpy. It's also not too thin but that come in various kinds. This one to me looks more natural. And I only paid $1 from the dollar tree!
karen g.
karen g.
Los Angeles, CA
So in love with these eyelashes . easy to put on. and they look great a full. can't beat the price it's such a good bargain. I use my personal glue and they lasted all day and looked natural after adding some mascara .
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Their eyelashes are ok, they are kind of hard and dont look like they are natural at all. Also kins of hard to apply because of how hard they are but they are only $1 so its ok..
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah , GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Briana J.
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Skye K.
Skye K.
Norfolk
Does the glue or band have latex in it ?