Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild Eyelashes & Glue, Natural Sync, 1 ea uploaded by tannya r.

BY WET N WILD

Perfect Accessory Made of Cruelty-Free Natural Hairs 3 The Perfect Eye Accessory in Various Lengths Volumes 6 Includes Easy-to-Use Long-Lasting Glue Adhesive These false lashes made of natural hairs are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! see more...

• I would like to know where to buy them, because I can not find th...1 Answers
  • Looking for a good pair of false lashes for a wedding I am in.. C...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jessica s.
I like the way these look but the band is too thick which makes it unwearable without eyeliner and the glue is really bad. It falls off if you blink more than five times. I usually only use them for quick photo shoots.
Krystle P.
Portage, WI
They sell these at my local.dollar stood. I simply just stack two together and they look just fine..nothing wow..but good for an everyday casual.look. I'm not mad about them
Christi C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very cost efficient! Use on all of my clients for their photo sessions. I pick them up every time I'm at the store to keep them in stock. I get them from drugstores and dollar tree! They're a Great buy!!!!!
Courtney B.
For any of you natural makeup lovers out there these are for you. They're shorter than what I typically reach for but they add the smallest amount of definition on your eyes to make them pop
Latoya R.
Bessemer , AL
I purchased these on a whim. I was not disappointed. The band is thin and the lashes are a good addition to my natural ones. They are very inexpensive but if u take care of them they last. I use the glue provided and I love that it dries clear!
Ellie F.
Wayne nj
UNIMPRESSED! I usually love wet and wild brand because of the low prices and that amazing quality but, these eyelashes were awful and they were difficult to apply do to the bad quality. Also, the glue it comes with is not easy to apply at all and is not sticky enought to make these lashes stick!
Priscilla R.
These are my all time favorite lashes! & not to mention the price! ūüėć bought for about 99 cents & Walgreens or dollar tree. I always stock up on these. I use them and reuse them till they give up on me. I definitely recommend these. They look natural yet glamorous
Maggie S.
The lashes themselves are pretty darn good and last a few wears, but the glue doesn't keep the lashes on very well at all. I find my eyelashes coming off within a few hours if I use the glue that comes with them.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio , TX
I only got 2 uses out of them. I used them a couple of days ago and got so irritated by them I tossed them. The glue is pretty awful too. The only upside is that they are super cheap.
Courtney K.
Atlanta, GA
Like these lashes a lot, look natural, cheap, and don't feel heavy on the eyes! Glue isn't as reliable as you would hope but other than that, they're pretty good.
Amanda T.
Looking for a good pair of false lashes for a wedding I am in.. Can someone tell me how good these work?
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
I would like to know where to buy them, because I can not find them anywhere, and I use many false eyelashes for my makeup?