Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild Disney Villains Wicked Shadow Shimmering Eyeshadows, Ursula, .27 oz uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY WET N WILD #69 in Eyeshadow

Wicked Shadow Shimmering Eyeshadows Includes 8 Shadows Smooth Application Inspired by Ursula Create custom looks with this collectable eyeshadow palette which features shades that are inspired by the villainous Sea Witch. ; see more...

• I have been looking for new products like this one so i want to a...1 Answers
  • Does this eyeshadow Pallet work good ? 1 Answers
  • Does this product have good pigment ? 4 Answers
Laughter L.
Belchertown
I bought this pallet because it had Ursala on it and she's my favourite villian in Disney movies but I wasn't disappointed I by the product the pigments are amazing and I love the variety of colors in the pallet so yeah would totally buy this again
Melissa C.
Reserve
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome colors but just hard to apply. I had to learn a trick of wetting your eyeshadow brush to get it to stick. But this ends up leaving a mess in your eyeshadows.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this palette are so beautiful. They work EXTREMELY well with the Ursula theme. I initially watched a tutorial for a look on this product and was tempted to buy it. I saw the price and didn't even hesitate. The pigment isn't SUPER fantastic, but for the price it's definitely workable.
Mz M.
Sherman, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this cause i love Disney and well it wasnt bad my green eyes did pop a lot wit some of the colors. The packaging is another reason i got it. It was easy to use i might not buy it again i guess i would reallt have to be in the mood to pick that up again
nieken d.
Schererville, IN
this eyeshadow rocks it's pigmented and you can blend it really nice wet and wild is my favorite brand i mostly buy my shadow in bright shade and wet n wild is giving me satisfaction love this pallette would highy recommend this to anyone i got mine from walmart
alyssa d.
bethlehem PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet and wild products have become one of my instant go to's. I purchased this eyeshadow to make a smokey eye going out make up look and it came out amazing. It was very easy to blend, the colors were very pigmented and this was super cheap. It's also found in places like walmart, rite aid, target and I'm sure a ton others.
Jalaena R.
Naugatuck, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice palette to just collect for packaging purposes and the fact that it's a Disney product but the eyeshadows are pretty awful. I never use it, it just sits in my drawer and looks pretty. The formula for the shadows isn't very good and the pigmentation isn't there either.
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am giving this three stars because of the idea of Disney theme makeup. Yes, I was drawn in by the Disney theme, but that's about all it has going for it. The pigmentation was lackluster. I would gift this to a pre teen or a Disney collector. But for anyone who's serious about makeup, I would not suggest this.
Jasmine C.
I like this for the weekends for party and when you want to look your best I would use this. The colors are the best I wish they made more like this but oh well but they still work the best...
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best palette ever put together. I love Ursula. She's my favorite vilian and my favorite Disney character! The colors are so true to the character and her looks. It's so fun and so beautiful.
Angelique g.
Lyons, NY
Does this product have good pigment ?
Jhovana O.
Indianapolis , IN
Does this eyeshadow Pallet work good ?
Alexandra L.
I have been looking for new products like this one so i want to ask how much can it cost if a buy it in a store and where can i do it ?
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
Is this for kids or is it a REAL product? Lol I mean, is it really pigmented? :)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What year did this come out?