BY WET N WILD

3 MATTE & 3 HIGHLY-PIGMENTED EYE SHADOW Type: Eye Shadow Color Mapping: Multi-Color see more...

Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Palette, Pride 247
  • "I was completely impressed with this product, not only did the color last a long time but it was also above average quality and had a large variety of color choices" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite palette and makeup a love all of they eyeshadows very pigmented and easy to blen and apply and the best thing they are very affordable" in 1 review
  • "I recommend using a simple shadow primer, a matte white shadow as base (not necessarily the one in this palette, depends on how it works for you), then use the eyeshadow set." in 1 review
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Rockvale, TN
I usually love Wet n Wild, but these shadows fell a little short of my expectations. I have the plum palette, and although the colors were beautiful it was very powdery and not very blendable. The color pay off was very poor also. I accidentally dropped the palette within the 1st day of using it, and it shattered. I bought another just to give it another chance and returned it soon after because of the poor quality.
Oriana U.
Oriana U.
These shadows are nice and have an average pigmentation and formula. I don't have this specific quad but I have one with more neutral tones. I may possibly buy more for the great price but I would probably take them out and put them in a Z-palette because the packaging is not good and easily breaks.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bartow , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this produce, had it for a while. perfect for Holiday and St. Patrick's day makeup ideas. I bought this at CVS. Easy application and blends well. Love the staying power of the colors. I would buy again and tell my friends to get their hands on this product.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
We all like to play with makeup to get that oh so beautiful look. I use Wet'n'Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Palette every day . I have blue eyes and while wearing these eye colors it makes my eyes stand out. The price is reasonable and I recommend you give it a try !!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so sad that Wet N Wild discontinued these eyeshadows. I loved the formula of these little palettes. The shadows are extremely pigmented, blend extremely easily, and they did not crease when worn with a primer. I wish they would come back out with these!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these pallets because it gives you such a wide variety of different colors to play with. I use this product every day, different colors. They need to offer more pallets with colors, I would recommend.
Tanisha B.
Tanisha B.
BLUE SPRINGS , MO
I have this palette for at least 2 years and it's still going strong! The 8 pan palettes are great as well. Hopefully they bring these 6 pan palettes back! But whatever you do, DON'T CHANGE THE FORMULA!!!!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Sutton, WV
I've had two of these same palettes. They are crazy pigmented and I have only ever needed a little to go a long way. The white matte is a great pop of high light for inner corners!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors come out a lot lighter than the palates color but thats what you get for a cheap makeup. It still looks good but itsnt for someone looking for a bold color
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have back ups of these palettes! I was so sad when they discontinued them. So when ever I find them I purchase them all. So I have back ups of this quads