5 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Your Brows Best Shape Up! Amazing Formula of Special Waxes Oils Last All Day 5 Tames Shapes 6 Moisturizes with High Shine Amazing formula of special waxes and oils to get em into shape! see more...

• Do I need to use a brow wax or gel after using these?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good pencil to use in my waterline. Is this...1 Answers
  • Are these long lasting? I live in a humid area and don't want to ha...1 Answers
Sumaira N.
Sumaira N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price point made me purchase this product. It is less than $2. Before this, I purchased the Maybelline Precise micro pencil which I absolutely loved except for the fact that I ran out of it fairly quickly. So i thought, if I am running out of this so quickly, I might as well find something I would want to purchase more often for cheaper.

So the pencil itself, is nothing special. Its a basic hard pointed eyebrow pencil. Kind of like using a #2 pencil to fill in your brows. You have to work very carefully or will create a very harsh eyebrow. The brush end is not gentle. I don't think I will use it. The metal part hurts. Wet and wild should redesign this brush. I will not repurchase this. Not beginner friendly either, especially because the brows will not look natural. Buy this if you are on a very tight budget, otherwise skip it.

I purchased this at my local walgreens. All opinions are my own.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Review for: Blonde Moments
This is the first brow pencil I have tried. It for sure has a strange tint to it ("green" is what other people are calling it but idk, that makes it sound really weird and it is NOT really weird just not good for everyone). If you don't apply a ton of it and just use it for basic filling in wispy areas then you don't notice too much. For reference, I have dirty dishwater blonde hair and the darkness/lightness of the product is perfect just the tint is a little off, but again only noticeable if you put a lot on or draw things that are not there naturally. For $2 it is for sure worth the try! I use it by filling in wispy areas then use the spoolie to soften it out a little. It does not last too long but this is great if you are just experimenting with your brows for the first time.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Review for: Brunettes Do It Better
This is ok for someone who is on a major budget and wants to try a pencil brow product. But it's too creamy for my personal preference. It was crazy affordable. The color is really pretty for brunettes. But it feels a little slippery/waxy to me. I like brow pencils that are a little bit rougher. That way the product will stay on. I'm in love with the loreal stylist definer & I enjoy the milani pencil as well. Only way I see myself using this again is if I run out of my other two favorite brow pencils and I just can't run to the store for some reason. The spooly is decent. Just a little scratchy.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC
Review for: Brunettes Do It Better
My pencil actually melted in my car as I was finishing up my errands the day I got it so I can only review the pencil and the smudge of product left in the container from the pencil. It is a medium brown color and for someone who is in between the colors of the brunette and the black, this one is too light for me. I love to use the brow pencil though and it is a bonus to not have to buy a separate brow pencil when this one works so well. If Wet n Wild ever comes out with a shade in between the black and brunette then I might be a match for that one and be more willing to give it 5 stars.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Review for: Blonde Moments
I just now started with trying to fool with my eyebrows. I have a fairly decent shape already. And they are already kinda full but I just wanted to fill in some sparse areas just to enhance my overall makeup look instead of just neglecting them all together. I really loved this product. Since I'm just using a really light hand to apply with and I'm adding small amounts I find that it's perfect for the job and goes on really well and smooth. And it was so affordable! I will be buying again
Kylah M.
Kylah M.
Kathleen, GA
Review for: Brunettes Do It Better
This brow pencil is waaaayyy to creamy as a brow pencil. It just slides around and if you accidentally scratch or touch you brow, say goodbye to the color. Since it is such a creamy pencil, it has to be sharpened after almost every use, so you use it up so quickly that the two dollars you spent on it becomes two dollars almost every month, whereas my other brow pencils last me at least 3 months. It will get you by, but not the greatest.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
LOVE this product! I've been trying to find a pencil for quite some time that was a good match for my fair skin and brows and this is perfect. I tend to keep my brows on the fuller side, so I was looking for something to mainly darken them a tad as well as keep them in place, and something about the texture of this pencil does just that! The little spooly on the end is a time saver as well, just fill, flip and tidy up and I'm done!
Apryl V.
Apryl V.
Scottsdale, AZ
Struggle to pick up nail decorations and gently place them in position? Go buy this dirt cheap eyebrow wax pencil. It picks up the stone super easily. Don't use any pressure as you don't want wax residue on your stones since you can't remove it before putting the top coat on to hold it. Just barely touch the decoration and it will hold. This baby is a game changer for doing your own nails! #NailArt #DIY
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Blonde Moments
This is one of the darkest blonde brow pencils I've ever seen. It's also got a lot of green in the base, so if you're looking for a more ashy blonde this is NOT IT. I'd recommend this for a true golden blonde who likes a darker blonde brow. The texture is pretty nice. It's a good combo of powdery and waxy. There is petrolatum in the formula though, so if you're oily you may have trouble with smudging.
Carla j.
Carla j.
Review for: Black Ops
It was an alright product, I used it for a temporary fix on my eyebrows when I ran out of my old brow pencil and had to fill in my brows for the night. I wouldn't truly consider using this as an everyday go to pencil because there are better products out there. also the packaging was awful and I lost the top to the pencil in the same week, the plastic also became unstuck to the wood on the pencil.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this like a balm that holds eyebrows in place or a a highlighter type product?
Anyely N.
Anyely N.
Jamaica, NY
Does it come in brown??????
Maria L.
Maria L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used a pencil to draw in my brows I want to begin and wanted to know if you'd recommend this product? Is this a product worth buying?
Nusrat C.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this pencil have smooth glide?
Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do I need to use a brow wax or gel after using these?