BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips Specifications Color: Will You Be With Me Size: 0.13 oz Dimension: 0.83 W x 1.88 D x 5.5 L Weight: 0.05 lbs see more...

• Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really d...7 Answers
Alexus V.
Alexus V.
Reasonable prices for Wet n Wild lippies. Love that there is so many to choose from also long lasting for the price. Makes me buy so many! Drugstore makeup like this product can be found at your nearest Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Cvs even Ulta as well.
Brieanna C.
Brieanna C.
I'm a big believer in "drug store makeup" it's just as awesome for a better price. With wet and wild they have a huge selection of colors. The pigmentation is great plus they last for a good while .They've really stepped up their game adding matte lips. I didn't think it was possible to love them more.but here I am.
Kari C.
Kari C.
I've always loved the Wet N Wild lipstick formula! For $1-2 you can have a beautiful, creamy lipstick that's comfortable to wear...You can't beat that deal with a stick!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Newfoundland,ca
This lipstick is SO bad. Its streaky and it don't last long. It's cheap and it shows in the product. I thought it would be better then what it is considering wet n wild products are normally very well. Overall I would not buy this again.
Mahia S.
Mahia S.
I havent used this line of lipstick from wet n wild but i love the other one. its my go to lipstick my favourite color is bare it all. i use it almost everyday
Asiria V.
Asiria V.
Utilice este labial de wet and Wild, y me fascinó, no dura demasiado el color pero sí bastante, el color esta muy bonito y el acabado que deja me encanto, es muy fácil de aplicar, tiene un precio regular, y sin duda volveré a comprar este producto
Jocelyne V.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
These are ok. Not the worst not the best. What I like is that they are very affordable so I can try new colors that I may not wear too often.
Camila P.
Camila P.
San Juan
It gives a nice, light color. The packaging is super cheap though, so you have to be careful.
Lucie L.
Lucie L.
Bourget, ontario, ON
I actually like those lipstick, that is a nice colour very nice. They glide so well, for a everyday look its wonderful...
member-daf5eb914
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really does the job ...? I heard good n baf reviews so am undecided