BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips Specifications Color: Will You Be With Me Size: 0.13 oz Dimension: 0.83 W x 1.88 D x 5.5 L Weight: 0.05 lbs see more...

• Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really d...7 Answers
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Louisville, KY
I really like my Wet N Wild Lipstick. It's great as a base underneath a lip gloss to make sure you have all of the coverage you need. It doesn't really hold up so well on it's own thought. However when paired with a nice shimmery gloss to act as a top coat it works great.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Horrible lipstick. Cheap, but horrible. Bad pigmentation and very little staying power.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA
It a pretty color but foesnt last long on your lips. It dries out your lips and makes them feel chapped
Megan L.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Love this color! I was super skeptical because I was worried about the quality, but the quality, price and color is GREAT! I am trying to stock up because I love it so much. I get compliments on the color often. Great for work and/or an evening out.
Pat C.
Pat C.
Wet n Wild lipstick it is good for the price you pay. It is cheap and perfect for presents at bachelorette parties. I found always at Big Lots. It is not long lasting... but what do you want for this price? haha, it is a good lipstick. I use mine a lot.
Gina S.
Gina S.
beautiful color and has a clear finish to your lips! i love this and i feel like my purchase was worth it!
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
This is a perfect nude color! It's not super glossy but it isn't totally ,state either. It feels smooth on my lips and lasts all day! Plus, it's only 98¢ at my Walmart and Dillions!!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Yonkers, NY
Beautiful nude pink. Soft creamy formula. It's only $1. This one lives in my purse. Wet & wild has made some major strides in there makeup game and has kept it affordable.
b z.
b z.
Fort Worth, TX
This lipstick has such a beautiful pink natural color hat goes with mostly anything which is always great to have.
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
This is a cute topper on like a chapstick or put this first and a gloss over it doesn't have much pigment kinda drying a little bit i would just wear this with something either over a lipstick or chapstick or under a gloss
member-daf5eb914
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really does the job ...? I heard good n baf reviews so am undecided