BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips Specifications Color: Will You Be With Me Size: 0.13 oz Dimension: 0.83 W x 1.88 D x 5.5 L Weight: 0.05 lbs see more...

• Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really d...5 Answers
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
I have always loved wet n wild lipsticks but this one didnt strike my fancy as much. The color is beautiful and the pigment is okay but it transfers like crazy. I know some people are into that but I am personally not, that was the only problem. It also felt hydrating on the lips it was none drying which is a plus to many.
Dianna W.
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
Very affordable product! I love the color and would definitely recommend it. However I seem to have to keep reapplying it which isn't a big deal due to the price. First time user of this product but would purchase this again. Wet 'n' Wild products are very affordable!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
The color selection is amazing. But the product it self was disappointing. Didn't last long for me, it also had a crayon like smell that bothered me. As for packaging, since its drug store, I wouldn't mind how it was packaged. To conclude, I wouldn't repurchase.
Saadie T.
Saadie T.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
I was actually pleasantly surprised by how mush this lipstick actually worked! It's very pigmented and was glossy. i wish it was matte because it would look better on me in my opinion. i didn't like the smell but for the price i payed it was great!
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Plano, TX
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
My current favorite lipstick! This color is absolutely beautiful and the formula is sooo comfortable. I didn't expect much at first (just got it because it was on clearance) but this lipstick really blew me away. It's so soft and surprisingly long lasting. It's harder to find now so I always buy multiple whenever I come across them.
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
Back in the day, wet n wild was all the rage! I'm happy to see them still around! The lipsticks aren't long-wearing however, they are super affordable and pigmented! I love them for the memories and how affordable they are.
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
Love this product. I'm super into lipsticks or just all lip products in general. These go on smooth and leave a silky shiny finish. Although you have to reapply through out the day they're so pretty I don't mind.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
N Ridgeville, OH
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
This lipstick is absolutely horrid. It has barely any coverage. The packaging is so cheap. The lipstick immediately comes off your lips. It goes on clumpy and feels greasy on the lips. I would not recommend this product.
Lydia J.
Lydia J.
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
For $0.99 this is a lipstick is a really good bailey that comes in a wide array of colors. The lipstick has a great feeling on your lips it is a smooth feeling and a great color pay off.
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
I love this lipstick. I think I got it on sale for like 97 cents. It was sheer and it gave me just a tiny bit of color pop which I wanted for the day. Downfall, you have to constantly re apply but for the price, I am not complaining
member-daf5eb914
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really does the job ...? I heard good n baf reviews so am undecided