BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips Specifications Color: Will You Be With Me Size: 0.13 oz Dimension: 0.83 W x 1.88 D x 5.5 L Weight: 0.05 lbs see more...

• Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really d...7 Answers
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
I have always loved wet n wild lipsticks but this one didnt strike my fancy as much. The color is beautiful and the pigment is okay but it transfers like crazy. I know some people are into that but I am personally not, that was the only problem. It also felt hydrating on the lips it was none drying which is a plus to many.
Dianna W.
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
Very affordable product! I love the color and would definitely recommend it. However I seem to have to keep reapplying it which isn't a big deal due to the price. First time user of this product but would purchase this again. Wet 'n' Wild products are very affordable!
Rose🌚 K.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby
I honestly hated this lipstick. its pigmentation wasnt that great. it is only $1 but I would rather spend the dollar extra and purchase the other lipsticks that wet n wild has for $2 that are amazing. I just expected so much more. it feels and looks like play makeup
Kim C.
Kim C.
The color selection is amazing. But the product it self was disappointing. Didn't last long for me, it also had a crayon like smell that bothered me. As for packaging, since its drug store, I wouldn't mind how it was packaged. To conclude, I wouldn't repurchase.
Saadie T.
Saadie T.
Ogden, UT
I was actually pleasantly surprised by how mush this lipstick actually worked! It's very pigmented and was glossy. i wish it was matte because it would look better on me in my opinion. i didn't like the smell but for the price i payed it was great!
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Plano, TX
My current favorite lipstick! This color is absolutely beautiful and the formula is sooo comfortable. I didn't expect much at first (just got it because it was on clearance) but this lipstick really blew me away. It's so soft and surprisingly long lasting. It's harder to find now so I always buy multiple whenever I come across them.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Morgantown, WV
Love this lipstick, especially for the price! It's so smooth, and lasts a good while. Very pigmented, and a beautiful color. I have purchased it twice so far. One of my favorites. Guess I'm just a sucker for cheap makeup lol
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
Back in the day, wet n wild was all the rage! I'm happy to see them still around! The lipsticks aren't long-wearing however, they are super affordable and pigmented! I love them for the memories and how affordable they are.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I bought this at family Dollar for a good price but I will say it's not long lasting. It has great shades but I wish I didn't have to reapply it throughout the day. It looks good on my skin tone, but I wish it was more matte.
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this product. I'm super into lipsticks or just all lip products in general. These go on smooth and leave a silky shiny finish. Although you have to reapply through out the day they're so pretty I don't mind.
member-daf5eb914
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really does the job ...? I heard good n baf reviews so am undecided