BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips Specifications Color: Will You Be With Me Size: 0.13 oz Dimension: 0.83 W x 1.88 D x 5.5 L Weight: 0.05 lbs see more...

• Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really d...5 Answers
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
I was originally recommended this by a friend, and I'm pretty sure it was only $1 when I purchased it. This is an amazing lipstick. It went on my lips smoothy and with no streaks whatsoever. The color is bold, and relatively long-lasting. Great for people who want to try out new colors, but dont want to spend the money on high end brands.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
Works amazing and very affordable I must say it's so easy to use and the packaging is easy to use I would buy this again it's so affordable and the value is amazing I would recommend this to anyone who loves lipstick
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
The cheapest and best lipstick ever! My best friend encouraged me to pick one and not spend too much time trying to find a color. This was the first wet n wild lip stick I've used and it's my favorite.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
This lipstick stayed if for half of the day but I wasn't mad cause when it came off it's left my lips a cute pinkie color and my lips weren't dry at all
MeKenzie H.
MeKenzie H.
Portland, TN
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
This product is very cheap if you are just starting out and it works good. It's not as pigmented as your higher end makeup but it works for the price
Emily h.
Emily h.
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
I got this for layering, not really expecting much, but it is fantastic!! It is a great vibrant color.
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
For .99 cents this is a great pinky nude. I layer it with Jouer skinny dip lip topper! đź’‹
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
Love the color! Not overly priced like some lipsticks.
Con: Doesn't stay on that long.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
Was not crazy about this product. It was okay but I don't think I will buy this again.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Review for: Wet N Wild C503C 0.13 oz Silk Finish Lipstick Will You Be with Me
It's a good product for the dollar, hear me out... The color is nice and bold but it's not hydrating for the lips and I don't find it long lasting, I'll be having to re apply about half an hour to every hour depending on how on the go my day also I have to apply the color write a few times in order to get the actual shade and lastly just a little trick; I do recommend you initially put done chapstick or lipgloss that will make the color pop and make the application go on another. So you get what you pay for, but it is a bold pink ready for spring or summer.
member-daf5eb914
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really does the job ...? I heard good n baf reviews so am undecided