Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
#59 in BB Cream
8-in-1 BB Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen Conceal Smooth Even tone Prime Brighten Hydrate Control Oil Cruelty free. ;
Photos (15)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Reno, NV

I love this BB cream! I am not the best makeup wearer in the world but always want to wear some! This isn't the best for coverage but it it a little more build able than the other BB cream I have (Which I think is covergirl), doesnt look super flaky, and wears well over concealer AND has sunscreen in it, which is a blessing. I don't always have a lot of time so this being able to just go right on my skin without much other prepping needing to be done to my face is awesome (especially when I have earlier classes in the day) I do have oily skin especially on my nose and wear glasses so I do notice some of it comes off on my glasses frames or wears on my nose but I could probably be using a blotter sheet more often.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Decatur, TN

I am a mom of 4 (meaning most days I have NO time to get myself ready). I have been through quite a few foundations, bb creams, tinted moisturizers, etc. This isnt some full coverage foundation so it isnt going to work like one. If I am in a hurry but want to hide my redness this is my go to. It is buildable and I find that it blends best with my fingers instead of tools. I do have oily skin so I do a quick swipe of an oil absorbing translucent powder and Im done. This is one bb cream that doesnt make my tzone flaky or crackled (not sure the best word but when your tzone is flaky and your foundation makes it noticeable).
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Bishop, CA

So, I bought this bb cream on a whim one day and tried it out over a period of two weeks. It's not bad. The coverage is light, similar to their tinted moisturizer. The only thing I didn't like was the feeling of having something on my face all day. It doesn't feel like it absorbs into the skin and it didn't solve my oily skin issue. I use a powder over it but it still doesn't feel light and airy like I expect from a bb cream that's supposed to benefit the skin. Overall, I would use it in a pinch but am currently looking for something better.
Danni R.
Danni R.
Oceanside, CA

I hate giving brands that I love bad product reviews but this BB cream was probably one of the worst products I've ever purchased. It didn't do much coverage wise, it's very wet and streaky, not too mention it smells HORRIBLE. It only lasted for a couple of hours before it started to come off. So disappointed in this product. One thing I can say though is that it's a cheap makeup product so I can't be that mad at it with how much it costed me.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA

The smell is absolutely foul! I couldn't wear this product the whole day because honestly I could not get over the smell. I honk had it not been for the horrible smell I could have actually used it all day but it was too horrible. I usually love all other wet n wild products but this one was horrible! I can't get over how disgusting the smell was! Only positive is that it's cruelty free!
Summer S.
Summer S.
Summit , Ms

I forgot my makeup on vacation so I went to the store and purchased wet n wild BB cream. What attracted me to it was the SPF 15. Since I was on vacation in Florida I definitely needed the protection from the sun on my face. The product did protect my face but the coverage was poor and what little I had did not last long. I would only recommend if you needed very light coverage and SPF
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

I don't know what it is about wet and wild bb creams. I absolutely adore the eye shadows, but it seems like everyone of the BB creams have left my face super oil and caused major breakouts. And just like all the other wet n wild bb creams this one is no different. I spent money on this when I could have put another 5 dollars with it and got a better BB that didn't leave my face icky.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Hampton, VA

Very cheap BB cream. I think it smells like bubbles and it's not pleasant. The coverage is decent and the color matches up well. I have to use a little more than other brands though. I tend to touch my face often throughout the day and this stuff doesn't last as long as I would like. If you're looking for something cheap and not worried about the quality of it, get it.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
San Bernardino

I was really surprised that I liked this product as much as I do. I was traveling, and had forgotten my usual BB cream and couldn't find the same anywhere so I decided to try and buy a temporary BB cream for the time being. It works best with a primer of course and it doesn't irritate your skin. It gives your skin a natural glow and it does conceal well.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.

I wanted to like this product so much. My main issue with this BB Cream is that is smells HORRIBLE. If it didn't have such a strong smell I would probably love it because the color matches my skin and it applies evenly. Plus it's much cheaper com I just can't stand the smell so I probably won't be buying again or recommending it to anyone.
Carmen V.
Carmen V.

I buy this one at walgreens and live the fact thevhave 8 in 1 that i have mix face and i live tropical where the sun is very hot and when i use it with the infallible pro matte powder is a wonderful duo ..
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley, Florida

Does this work on combination skin??
Sara B.
Sara B.
Stacy, MN

Has anyone had troubles with this product making them breakout?
Camille A.
Camille A.

Dewy finish? What level coverage is this?