Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Pardon My Peach, .45 oz uploaded by Tammy M.Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Pardon My Peach, .45 oz uploaded by Briana J.

BY WET N WILD

Its a bird, its a plane, its Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesnt require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step. 3-free! No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates! Cruelty free. ; see more...

Briana J.
Briana J.
I love these nail polishes in general. They're such amazing quality for such a cheap price (about $5), they're super long lasting, you don't need a uv light to set the polish, they dry pretty quickly, and the colors are gorgeous!! Pardon my Peach is one of my favorite shades that they make!! It is such a great orange color and it goes well with any skin tone!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
I love these polishes for when I want to do my nails quickly. You don't need a base or topcoat with these. Just 1 or 2 coats, and you good to go. These are quick drying as well, which is another plus for me. I love a fast drying polish!I have a bunch of colors, and I love them all!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
THESE ARE AMAZING. I would compare these nail polishes to OPI. I've been buying them for a bit now, although I only have 3 or 4 colors. The colors are gorgeous and they're long-lasting. I'm definitely gonna purchase more of them.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
San Marcos, CA
These nail polishes are even better for the price! They dry quickly! Stay on for a good 4 days! And pretty much 2 coats is all you need for it to be opaque.
rachel t.
rachel t.
Jacksonville
this is actually a good gel polish that lasts a while and super AFFORDABLE!! I will go back to Walgreens to pick up more colors!!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
I used this for my fingernails. It went on pretty smooth on my nails. It chipped a little bit but o really enjoyed the color
Kires L.
Kires L.
Richmond Hill, NY
I like this brand with this nail polishes. They have a wide range of colors. I love it. They last 2 weeks on.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
The colors are amazing and application is a breeze. The color lasts for about 2 weeks and it looks amazing
Yubelkis C.
Yubelkis C.
Great long wearing nail polish! I didn't expect much because of the price but boy was I wrong!