Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Pale in Comparison, .45 oz

BY WET N WILD

Its a bird, its a plane, its Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesnt require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step. 3-free! No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates! Cruelty free. ; see more...

kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Im quite surprised by the other rave reviews on this. I bought it and thankfully it only costed a buck or two but it chipped off within 24 hours. It didnt stay on long at all. It was pigmented but the staying power was terrible so I stopped using it and gave it to my 4 year old daughter.
Karla B.
Karla B.
My favorite drugstore gel finish nail polish! it applies beautifull and lasts very long time. I love the brush and color payoff. Love the fact that t doesn't require light and no topcoat is absolutely required for it to shine beautifully and give me the most beautiful nails!
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.
Azusa , CA
I didn't have high hopes for this product but I was pleasantly surprised the color lilac a virgin is beautiful and didn't chip for a whole week and for the price you just can't go wrong I definitely will be repurchasing this nail polish
Sophear L.
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
I love this nail polish and the color! This is a gel polish is last long! If you're looking for something that last 2 weeks this is the product for you! I work with my hands a lot so I alway use this gel polish!
Fryda M.
Fryda M.
This nail polish is great. I love how it's not streaky and is so pigmented. The color doesn't chip too fast. It dries quickly and doesn't have a weird smell. I just love it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love these nail polishes!! And this color is perfect. Not quite white, with just a slight hue of pink. Two coats covers my nails and it lasts for a solid week and usually longer. Its the best!!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
LOVE it! Goes on really easily and quickly dried and hardened. Only needed to apply one coat on most of my nails- dried smoothly and evenly. Superb quality for the price, definitely recommend it!
Denise A.
Denise A.
I wouldn't have thought that this nail polish would be as good as it really is. The wand makes it so easy to apply and it lasts a while. One coat goes a long way.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Angola, NY
I love the brush in the nail polish. So fast drying and lasts for a good amount of time with such a variety of colors to choose from
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
These gel polishes are really good I love them. They are easy to apply and don't chip, dry fast. Just great