Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Missy in Pink, .45 oz uploaded by Linda V.Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Missy in Pink, .45 oz uploaded by Alysha S.Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Missy in Pink, .45 oz uploaded by Bridgette T.

BY WET N WILD

Its a bird, its a plane, its Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesnt require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step. 3-free! No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates! Cruelty free. ; see more...

• can You put a shine gel like a Top coat?1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Alysha S.
Alysha S.
Bossier city, LA
Wet n Wild 1 Step WonderGel Nail Color I got the color Missy in Pink and I think it's really pretty. It drives really fast and lasts for a while. I am very rough on my nails and usually my polish doesn't last more than 2 days without chipping but I have kept this on over a week. I do have to touch up the edge of my nails but this stuff was less than $5 so I'm okay with that.
Linda V.
Linda V.
This thing is amazing for such an amazing and affordable price! Its the first time using it and i actually got it as a free gift for a purchase on the web site and im so glad i got it!! It so good and leaves a spa manicure feel!!
linds. G.
linds. G.
South Charleston
I LOVE wet and wild nail polish. It is one of my favorites. It goes on smoothly, although you have go apply a few coats. I always buy wet and wild polish because I can get it just about anywhere and it's so cheap. I've used it for years and will continue to do so.
Fallon O.
Fallon O.
Utica ny
I have a small obsession with different types of nail polishes, and I have never tried gel nails before! I was so excited to try it on my nails and this polish definitely lasts long and the applicator is easy to use. I would definitely buy this again and experiment with different colors.
Bella R.
Bella R.
Peyton, CO
Love the nail polishes from this line! They are super long lasting (tops 2 weeks) and they have a beautiful shine to them. It's almost like a gel manicure without the light. For the price, I would definitely recommend!
Krystal Y.
Krystal Y.
Pharr
This nail polish looks as if it would be the color it shows but when applied it looks way to light and I don't like that you have to go over it more than once for it to actually show the color of it , but it's okay :)
Kellie R.
Kellie R.
Sharpsburg, GA
This is without a doubt the best nail polish I have ever used at home! It lasts at least 4 says with zero chips and I'm really hard on my nails. I have already bought another color. I'm in love
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Clay, NY
For being a lower priced polish, this is one of the best gel polishes I've used! Stays on for a few weeks without chipping or peeling!
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.
Love this it's amazing and you don't need a machine for the gel!!! They come in lots of beautiful colors.
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Antigua
Love these!
Looks like I just had a manicure after I paint my nails, plus they have a lot of pretty colors
@mamaversatil M.
@mamaversatil M.
Doral, FL
can You put a shine gel like a Top coat?