Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, It's Sher-Bert Day, .45 oz uploaded by Briana J.

BY WET N WILD

Its a bird, its a plane, its Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesnt require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step. 3-free! No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates! Cruelty free. ; see more...

Buy on Target*
Briana J.
Briana J.
I love these nail polishes in general. They're such amazing quality for such a cheap price (about $5), they're super long lasting, you don't need a uv light to set the polish, they dry pretty quickly, and the colors are gorgeous!! This is THE BEST pink to ever exist!! It reminds me of Barbie shoes!! It's such a good color and it goes well with any skin tone!
Trang D.
Trang D.
I'm more impressed with this product than I expected to be. The brush is wide and the product applies pretty easily. I used two coats and no bottom coat. And I'm absolutely terrible at doing my own nails. It does start to wear at the tips after about two days, but as far as chipping, it's much better than other nail polish I've tried.
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love the wet n wild one step gel polish. You don't need a base coat or top coat also no uv light. So easy to apply. I usually do 2 thin coats of it. Dries quickly and doesn't chip until like day 4 or 5. I love it! I have recommended to all my friend already! It also the easier nail polish to remove!
Shiny T.
Shiny T.
Longmont, CO
As a busy mother of two, I need a polish that is quick to apply and last more than an hour! This is so perfect. One layer and I have full coverage that lasts 2+ weeks! I have the colors black, red, and teal which all have bright pigmentation and apply with ease!
Emma T.
Emma T.
I love this gel polish! This is one of the most affordable nail polishes of this kind and it works great. I really like this fun color too! It lasts several days without chipping, especially when using two coats. I have almost every shade in this Gel collection.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Takes just a little bit longer than normal nail polish to dry but last a long time. Great value for the price and I love the color selection!
Sara B.
Sara B.
lebanon, PA
One of my holy grail go to grab and maybe a slight hoarding problem with this lovely product.
Id give it a 10 star if I could
Melyssa B.
Melyssa B.
Lawton
I like Wet N Wild products to an extent. I want to try the new Midnightmermaid collection. That highlighter though.
Ally J.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
I love this product. It works so well and it is so affordable too. I highly recommend this!