BY WET N WILD

Its a bird, its a plane, its Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesnt require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step. 3-free! No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates! Cruelty free. ; see more...

Amber C.
Amber C.
Lancaster, CA
I took off my salon gel manicure to test out this "1 step gel polish". So disappointed. I received this free in my #charmvoxbox and was definitely excited because I pay 65$ for the gel manicure at my favorite salon ( color stays wet, looks thick, well covered, no bubbles, and most importantly it doesn't chip ) now I understand this wasn't going to live up to a 65$ manicure HOWEVER. I've tried better 99c nail polishes than this which claims to be a no light gel polish. It's thin and chips almost immediately. I love the brush and the polish does apply evenly and smoothly but it is absolutely not all it says it will be.

I received this product free from @influenster but my reviews are all my own words and opinions.
María A.
María A.
Largo, MD
I absolutely love this nail gel! I recently bought a couple of things from Wet N Wild online and as a complimentary gift I received this new product. Let me tell you.. it's fantastic! It dries super fast and it only took 2 coats. At first I was a bit skeptical about the blue color.. but as it turns out it's one of my faves now! You don't need UV light or top coats to achieve nails as if you went to the nail salon. I bought a couple of colors more and to my surprise the cost is only $4.99! Awesome price for an awesome product! #contest #BloomBadge
Amber M.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
I absolutely love this wet and wild nail polish I received from influenster to test for free. It goes on smooth. The periwinkle blue is beautiful. It doesn't need a gel lamp to dry and dries quickly. I did have to use two coats on my nails to get the right color and after about 10 days I noticed the color starting to fade. I had white streaks in my polish. Otherwise this polish is great and after two weeks still no chips. It was also easy to remove with regular nail polish remover.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
I love polishing my nails with a nail lacquer that glides on evenly with one coat. This Wet n Wild 1 Step WonderGel Nail color is awesome. I applied it without a base coat, using two-three coats and it lasted me a good 5 days. I constantly have my hands in and out of water all day long, so for me a 5 day nail polish job is great! The color is so pretty, vibrant and perfect for the spring weather. I have the color Peri-wink-le of an Eye, makes me think of baby blue or a pretty sunny day where the blue in the sky makes the clouds pop! The ergonomics of the bottle is nice as well. Dries within about 5 minutes.
Belmarie M.
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
Disclaimer: I received this product from influenster in order to test out and give my personal opinion.

Beautiful color, is one of the must have for spring. Super easy to apply, brush has a curved tip that won't let you make a mess around your nail. It definitely looks like you used an uv light but is not needed for this nail polish. And is very easy to remove. Giving it 4 stars only because is not as durable as the real gel.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I received this free in the mail from influenster and I am so so happy with it. The color was my favorite color, and in comparison to all those other supposed to be gel nail polishes, this one is legit and it works like a charm.. I will be buying other colors from Wet and Wild Step 1 Gel nail colors. It met every expectation I have in a nail polish, I put it on the week I got my box and now almost 4 weeks later it is still there and starting to come off.. I highly recommend this nail polish. It is over the top amazing!
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Reston, VA
I am not a big nail polish person. When I received this product to try for free from Influenster I was apprehensive. I had a friend help me apply it, and it went on smooth. We needed to coats to full show the pretty blue color, but it dried quickly and didn't need a top coat! When they say one step gel polish, it really is one step. Ive had it on for a week now and have had minor chips. No need to sit in the salon under the light for 20 minutes! 5 minutes and I was done. So this is something I definitely recommend to people, and will be checking out all of the color options they have!Wet n Wild 1 Step WonderGel Nail Color
Rosemarie B.
Rosemarie B.
Odessa, TX
Peri-wink-le of an eye is a fun Spring color that pops on the nails! I took picture of 3 fingers, forst and last are 2 coats, middle is 1 coat. Goes on smooth and is thick enoigh that it doesn't run but glides on effertlessly and stays in place. Dries pretty quickly. Tqo coats: t minutes for me. I recieved this for free in my @influenster #CharmVoxbox and I will be trying the other colors!

Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Winchester, VA
I give this product 4 stars only because I haven't tried it on my fingernails, only on my toes... I love how it goes on and how easy it is too. I did feel like it needed 2 coats, but I feel like most nail polish I use does. It is long wearing like it claims and the finish is nice as well. This was sent to me to review by #influenster and I really do enjoy the product, I also went and purchased a second color.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
I received this polish for free with my charm voxbox, just for my opinion. I love the blue color and wore it for a photoshoot. It looked pretty on and was easy to apply with the wide brush. I just wish that it lasted longer. Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color