Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Crime of Passion, .45 oz uploaded by Briana J.Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Crime of Passion, .45 oz uploaded by Bridgette T.

BY WET N WILD

Its a bird, its a plane, its Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesnt require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step. 3-free! No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates! Cruelty free. ; see more...

Buy on Target
Briana J.
Briana J.
I love these nail polishes in general. They're such amazing quality for such a cheap price (about $5), they're super long lasting, you don't need a uv light to set the polish, they dry pretty quickly, and the colors are gorgeous!! This is such a great red color and it goes well with any skin tone!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Buford, GA
I love these nail polishes by Wet N Wild. There is a pretty good color range and the price point is very reasonable. These are a couple of dollars for a polish that has a gel like finish and lasts about a week. This is the best bang for your buck if you want a polish that is going to last but don't want to spend a fortune. I would highly recommend.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I had a Wet 'n' Wild Gel Nail Color, not in this exact tone, and bought it only once. The quality of the polish was not bad. It was easy to apply the first two or three times, but the brush went bad relatively quickly and so did the polish. I would prefer to stick to something of a more reputable brand next time.
jane h.
jane h.
Brooklyn, NY
easy to apply and the formula is good. it doesnt go on clumpy but it is smooth. it doesnt last as long as i would like it too but its not a bad nail polish. price isnt that bad i would recommend to others
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Glassboro, NJ
I purchased a black color. Chipped very quickly and pretty translucent. Had to do several costs to get the opacity I wanted. And this is with a base ans top coat. :(
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Texas
I freakin' LOVE this polish! I just recently purchased this in Taupe as a Joke and fell in love! This is my new, go-to polish!!
Bridgette T.
Bridgette T.
Love this nail polish!! Not only is affordable but it last me up to 3wks and the colors so beautiful.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Mountain Park, OK
I love this product, it's super easy to apply and dries quickly. I will definitely be buying more products
Adalgisa V.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I have a few different colors in this formula and I absolutely love it. I like the look of gel but I hate that it's so hard to get off. This gives me the look of gel but it comes off like regular polish and I love it. It doesn't last 2 weeks but that doesn't matter because I change my polish frequently.
Mellissa M.
Mellissa M.
Corunna , ON
I really enjoyed this nail polish, it lasted 2 weeks without chipping I would highly recommend this product