Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Coral Support, .45 oz uploaded by Nancy S.Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Coral Support, .45 oz uploaded by Andrea G.Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Coral Support, .45 oz uploaded by Jenny N.

BY WET N WILD

Its a bird, its a plane, its Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesnt require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step. 3-free! No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates! Cruelty free. ; see more...

Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Humble, TX
In my latest Charm VoxBox I got Wet n Wild's 1 step gel in Periwinkle for free in exchange for my review. While I would totally buy a shirt in this color it is not my fave for my nails. So, I got a bottle in Coral. The periwinkle covered nicely in just one coat! The coral is beautiful in color but it took 2 thin coats on my little toes and 3 thin coats on my big toe. It still turned out great but I had to use much more product. This doesn't really surprise me though since the coral is so much lighter in pigment. I can't speak as to how long it lasts yet but it claims to last 2 weeks. I will give an update once I reach 2 weeks or it starts to chip, whichever happens first.
#wnw1stepgel #contest @Influenster @Wetnwildbeauty #gotitfree #CharmVoxBox
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
This 1 step nail polish from Wet N Wild is such a great product. The color glides on and doesn't take forever to dry. It takes just 2 coats to achieve full opaqueness. Very expensive great polish. Can't wait to get more colors. This color is perfect for Spring.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Great nail polish that makes it look like you went out to go get a gel manicure/ pedicure! It's easy to apply/use with a smooth brush. I've only used this twice but I already enjoy it! Definitely recommend.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Helena, AL
The color is very pretty and looks good once applied. Unfortunately it doesn't last long but it does last longer than regular nail polish. I bought it at Walmart and will buy again because it is affordable!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Richboro
Love the color and the feel when it dries! Cheap and a lot of product! Only thing is it takes a while to dry and if not dried completely it smears. Brush makes applying easy. Would buy this again!!!!!!!!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
This color is wonderful and creamy. The ideal summer nail polish. Long lasting, inexpensive, beautiful formula. The perfect brush for gel nail polish! I will absolutely buy again.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Such a beautiful spring/ summer color! I recommend it so much. It dries very very very fast. I literally almost own the whole collection lol. I bought this product at Walmart or Target but I'm pretty sure you can find it anywhere lol!
lindsay m.
lindsay m.
The color selection is great. I wasn't overly pleased with the quality of the product. I had higher expectations, was expecting it to be closer to an actual gel
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Piedmont , SC
I recommend this product. It amazingly goes on easily, with a one step process! And, it sometimes lasts up to five to seven days without chipping.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Ames, IA
These last longer than regular nail polish. You don't need a top coat after these. They dry quickly too! Would recommend, especially this really cute shade.