BY WET N WILD

Its a bird, its a plane, its Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesnt require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step. 3-free! No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates! Cruelty free. ; see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I was really excited to try this color as I've purchased several other colors in this line but was disappointed when it didn't live up to my previous experiences. This color isn't as opaque as the other so it requires more coats to get the saturation you want it. It also never dries! The other colors dry quickly and this one just seems to stay wet.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
I bought this as the color was exactly what I was looking for but the actual color is not the same as the color shown. It's a lot lighter and that's why I'm giving it such a low rating. I didn't even keep it on my nails for long to be able to review how long lasting it was as I really wasn't happy with the color.

Disappointed but I will probably try another color in the range to see is it just this one color that's off.
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
My new all-time favorite nail polish! Very affordable and in my opinion the best polish in the drug store. I love the color and it doesn't chip for a week. Easy to apply and fully opaque in two coats. Only con is it takes a little bit longer to dry then I expect so be patient.
Keri S.
Keri S.
I have to say the first time I tried this brand polish was because I received it in a box but it was NOT a color I would wear so I went to my local target and picked up this color! Needless to say I LOVE it!!
Kynaisha R.
Kynaisha R.
Kissimmee
Bought it once liked how quick it dries better than most brands when it comes to how it works and dries not a big fan of the smell but still like it would buy again
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
I love this color in Milky! It's Perfect for a pretty French tip Mani or pedi.It dries down super fast.I bought it after trying the piriwinkle one in my voxbox
Maria A.
Maria A.
Tucson, AZ
I own about 5 of these. For being inexpensive they last a long time. I'm constantly washing my hands and I don't have a problem with chipping
Fátima y.
Fátima y.
Murcia
amaaaazing nail polish, it was so easy to apply, it did not needed more than two coats to be perfect, it lasted almost two weeks, and it looked like i got my nails done in the salon, i will definitely buy it again, i've tell all my friends about it and they love it too.
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Oshawa
Wet and Wild 1 Step wonder gel nail colour is an affordable, long lasting nail colour. I have been using it for the last few weeks and have found it really lasts. It's the best one I've tried yet and the price is great!!!