Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Bye Feluschia, .45 oz uploaded by Tammy M.Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Bye Feluschia, .45 oz uploaded by Sabrina D.

BY WET N WILD

Its a bird, its a plane, its Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesnt require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step. 3-free! No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates! Cruelty free. ; see more...

Buy on Kmart
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
This nail polish is amazing! I got it on a whim from their website when they offered free shipping with a nail polish purchase and it changed my life. The color is opaque enough where one coat completely covers your nail. It is a nice formula and dries as fast as any other polish. No topcoat required and has lasted several days before any slight chips appeared. Usually nail polish chips on day 2 for me so I love this!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
The color is okay a big metallic for me I love purple which is why I picked it up. This last so much longer than a regular manicure. I did this on Thursday and it's not Monday and not one chip which means something to me
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
House Springs , MO
I love these one step gel colors! I have thin nails, so they chip easily. But this coloring normally lasts me about a week. The price point is perfect for this girl who loves to change out her color! Very affordable! Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, Bye Feluschia, .45 oz
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Las Vegas, NV
This nail polish is amazing and it costs less than $5. For some reason I always have trouble painting my own nails at home. This nail polish is very flexible and after painting my nails it looks like they were done professionally at the salon. After trying this I honestly feel like throwing away all of my other nail polishes. Love, love love!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
I love this nail polish. The gel is amazing and it just glides onto my fingernails. The colors are beautiful in the whole collection. They dry very fast too. This is just an amazing product. The color labels look just like the color in the bottles. I really like the dark color and thickness of the bottles too.
jessica m.
jessica m.
El Paso, TX
these nail polish are probably their best in their nail collection. I love to use these because theyre like gel nail polish and they are indeed long wearing. i recommend this color or any of the ones they have
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Visalia, CA
This nail polish is horrible. It chipped by the end of day one and it was not the same color as advertised. I'm never repurchasing. Save yourself some money and go by Sinful Colors it's cheaper and works waaaaay better.
Amber M.
Amber M.
This is a really good nail polish! It really is long lasting and is super easy to apply! I have it in 2 shades and want to get more! I purchased mine at Walmart. I would recommend this nail polish.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Encinitas , CA
At 1st i didnt think i would like it.... but niw its my fave. Its stays on for a while 4 days at the most. Dries fast and the color selection is good. Fromight to darks and eveething in between!!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Charleston
I do like the vibrant colors that come from this! I also love how you really only have to put 1 coat on. On the other hand, I have noticed chipped nails after about a day..