Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color, All That Jazzy, .45 oz uploaded by Nicole T.

BY WET N WILD

Its a bird, its a plane, its Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesnt require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step. 3-free! No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates! Cruelty free. ; see more...

Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
No. Just no. I received a sample in my #charmvoxbox and I was SO in love when I first applied the polish. I have been wearing it for 7 days and it went to hell after the third day. It is nowhere near being like a gel polish. It doesn't stay shiny, chips and wears away fast, and doesn't have as nice of coverage. 2 Stars.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Asheville, NC
I typically am not the biggest fan of wearing nail polish due to the fact that I can't ever keep it on longer than a day or two, but the Wet n Wild nail polish actually stayed on my nails for about a week straight which blew my mind! I gave four stars because I want a wider selection of colors.
Joslyn P.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
I love these nail polishes!! They're super affordable and the quality is THERE! I can paint my nails today and the color will last about 4-5 days without chipping :-) and the color selection is so pretty!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Who doesn't love glitter?! I am obsessed with this brand polish. It goes on quick and dries fast and stays on. But I love this color the most - goes with everything and makes me look tan.
brandy e.
brandy e.
Las Vegas, NV
i have tried 3 colors. I like this product because it goes on smooth and it lasts without chipping and comes off fast. I like the fact that the color stays true and it dries fast.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I think this product is good. It does what it advertises it does, the price is great. This is my first time using it and I would say that it left a nice shine that lasted a good while
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Houma, LA
Kind of a think gel but hardens quick. The best thing to put over a coat of nail polish. My mom loves the gel top coat.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
I reveived a free sampme product for free in my charmvoxbox and i really liked it i loved that it dry fast.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I'm not sure why there isn't more talk about these in the beauty community. They're amazing! These last forever on my nails especially with Seche Vite and they're super glossy. I love the colour selection, just wish they would expand it but the quality throughout is really consistent. Wet n Wild 1 Step WonderGel Nail Color