BY WET N WILD #43 in Makeup Remover

After a long day, nothing feels better than stripping down and getting under the sheets, and you KNOW you don’t want to take too long to get down to it! These baby soft cloths gently take off the day, removing all of your eye and face makeup in one fell swoop, leaving behind supple, moisturized skin. It’s gentle enough and hypoallergenic for all skin types, so you can sleep soundly.

Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum

Codi M.
Yorktown
These kinda worked for me. It was a great price, but it was harder to get my makeup off. I had to use several wipes for one makeup removal. I really enjoy the  Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes or the  Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes I recommend using one of those makeup removers instead. I will not be buying again.
April N.
Forest Lake
I really like these makeup removers! They have more product on them than the competitors, which I feel cleans my skin more thoroughly. They are good for sensitive skin and people who suffer from redness of the skin, because it doesn’t make the redness or the acne flare up. This towelettes are so nice for removing eyeliner and mascara, without tugging your lashes out or leaving red marks from continually going over where your eyeliner was.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I love my Wet n Wild brand, I really do. But I think it’s much better at makeup than at skincare and unfortunately these wipes would fall under the category of skincare. It takes multiple wipes to get off even one of my eyes decor, and that’s with vigorous scrubbing that is not good for the skin.
Theresa S.
Wellston, OH
While they are super affordable (I picked mine up fron dollar tree) they are also very thin. They have a light scent that isn't harsh but it took 3 wipes to get an entire face off. If your on a super budget i do recommend these. But if you can spend a little more and get better then do it
victoria R.
For the price you pay you can not beat this! I usually buy these from target but i do find them cheaper at Walmart. You get a good amount for the price. It does take off the makeup off but i notice i need to use two to take off my makeup if i do a full face including eyeshadow look. But like i said for the price you can’t beat it lol
Krystal L.
East Syracuse, NY
Been using these for like 3 months now and I absolutely love these, very affordable, removes all makeup off your face, cleans makeup off easily, definitely recommend to people who want some affordable working makeup wipes. wet n wild Under The Sheets Makeup Remover Towelettes
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
I bought the 10 pack to try out and immediately went back and got the 25 pack! They're so soft and remove your make with no hassle.

I actually got them at the 99 cent store near my house. The price was a steal! I only use one towelette and it removes all dirt and make up, I'm truly shocked and surprised each time.

If you haven't tried them yet, I think you should!
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
Very very decent for the price. I usually get these at Dollar tree for some extra help when taking off my makeup. They do have a bit of a smell, but it's not overwhelming. They aren't the greatest at getting EVERYTHING off but they definitely get the job started and then washing my face with cleanser is a lot easier. I will definitely keep getting these as long as they make them, and I will recommend them to anyone looking for makeup remover wipes on a budget!
Hailey S.
These were the very first makeup wipes I bought. The are VERY affordable. They have a nice smell and they work pretty good. They do not get all of the mascara off but that is the same with many makeup wipes. Over they are great makeup wipes for the price.
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
wet n wild Under The Sheets Makeup Remover Towelettes i was impressed with this. Ive never used wipe removals. I use typically soap and water or baby oil but i wont be going back to those LOL! Great flower smell and didnt leave a weird film on skin.
yesenia c.
Are these wipes good? Do they sting?
Jasmine M.
Queens Village, NY
I see these at walgreens all the time... are tgey worth buying?
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
If I purchased this would I still need to get eye makeup remover as well?
Kaisee S.
Latta, SC
How well does this product work?? I see prices & I like those prices! Looking for some that gets all the make up off!
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Are these worth a try? Do they burn your eyes or dry your skin out