BY WET N WILD

After a long day, nothing feels better than stripping down and getting under the sheets, and you KNOW you don’t want to take too long to get down to it! These baby soft cloths gently take off the day, removing all of your eye and face makeup in one fell swoop, leaving behind supple, moisturized skin. It’s gentle enough and hypoallergenic for all skin types, so you can sleep soundly.

Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum

• Do these work good and do they make you break out??3 Answers
  • Has anyone bought any from dollar tree?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristen S.
Denver
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these in order to save myself a little coin as my regular makeup remover wipes had gone up in price. These wipes are comparable in size to just about every other wipes on the market as well as its quantity of wipes per package. I am sensitive to smells and I was pleased to find that these wipes did not have a fragrance. They are great at removing foundation, blush, highlighter, eyeshadow, and lip products (even red). Where these wipes fell a little short was in their removal of mascara and eyeliner, both standard wear and waterproof. I had to wipe a lot in order to remove product that was standard and had to go to a second wipe when trying to remove waterproof products. I was a bit disappointed in their performance and probably will not buy them again, which is a shame, because I really do love Wet-n-Wild's makeup products.
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
These are AMAZING makeup remover wipes for the price. They are regularly $2.99 and you get 25 wipes. They remove your makeup so easily, they don’t have a strong or weird scent and they are not too saturated, which are all things I highly look for in a makeup wipe. I have repurchased these several times and will continue to do so.
L M.
Absolutely obsessed with this Wet and Wild makeup remover sheets very thick and remove all makeup off my face and neck very affordable and I definitely recommend this product if you haven't tried it!!! What are you waiting for
Krystal L.
East Syracuse, NY
Been using these for like 3 months now and I absolutely love these, very affordable, removes all makeup off your face, cleans makeup off easily, definitely recommend to people who want some affordable working makeup wipes. wet n wild Under The Sheets Makeup Remover Towelettes
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
I bought the 10 pack to try out and immediately went back and got the 25 pack! They're so soft and remove your make with no hassle.

I actually got them at the 99 cent store near my house. The price was a steal! I only use one towelette and it removes all dirt and make up, I'm truly shocked and surprised each time.

If you haven't tried them yet, I think you should!
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
Very very decent for the price. I usually get these at Dollar tree for some extra help when taking off my makeup. They do have a bit of a smell, but it's not overwhelming. They aren't the greatest at getting EVERYTHING off but they definitely get the job started and then washing my face with cleanser is a lot easier. I will definitely keep getting these as long as they make them, and I will recommend them to anyone looking for makeup remover wipes on a budget!
Hailey S.
These were the very first makeup wipes I bought. The are VERY affordable. They have a nice smell and they work pretty good. They do not get all of the mascara off but that is the same with many makeup wipes. Over they are great makeup wipes for the price.
Nerjas B.
Manhatten
For the price that I bought it for I give it five stars, it does what it's meant to do and that's it. I did get a good amount for a small price. It was the first I ever used it and I think it's good for the price
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
wet n wild Under The Sheets Makeup Remover Towelettes i was impressed with this. Ive never used wipe removals. I use typically soap and water or baby oil but i wont be going back to those LOL! Great flower smell and didnt leave a weird film on skin.
April N.
Forest Lake
I really like these makeup removers! They have more product on them than the competitors, which I feel cleans my skin more thoroughly. They are good for sensitive skin and people who suffer from redness of the skin, because it doesn’t make the redness or the acne flare up. This towelettes are so nice for removing eyeliner and mascara, without tugging your lashes out or leaving red marks from continually going over where your eyeliner was.
Jasmine M.
Queens Village, NY
I see these at walgreens all the time... are tgey worth buying?
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
If I purchased this would I still need to get eye makeup remover as well?
Kaisee S.
Latta, SC
How well does this product work?? I see prices & I like those prices! Looking for some that gets all the make up off!
yesenia c.
Are these wipes good? Do they sting?
Amanda A.
Do these work good and do they make you break out??