wet n wild Ultimate Minerals Powder Foundation uploaded by Kathryn M.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Powder Foundation gives your makeup a good base. Its a lightweight Wet n Wild foundation which can hardly be felt but give great texture to your skin. This Ultimate Minerals foundation will last long and be with you even after the day turns to night. This Wet n Wild cosmetic blends into your skin and can be very easily applied. It has a non-comedogenic formula. This Wet n Wild foundation doesn't clog your pores and gives a clean and clear looking skin. At the end of the day before going to bed you can easily take off this Wet n Wild cosmetic powder foundation and have a clean and clear complexion.

wet n wild Ultimate Minerals Powder Foundation
  • "i havent try that one yet the one that i usually use is the wet n wild mattifying powder.. one of my favorites.. it keeps my concealer in place.." in 3 reviews
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
I love wet wild makeup . It works amazingly and the price point is great. I like that while I shop for supplies for home at Walmart or target I can go into the makeup aisle and see WetnWild makeup. Love the packaging and eyeliner is awesome. I like hay I can pick up a couple of items and staying on budget❤
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
Recieved this product as a gift, and fell in love with it. It is not too expensive, and can be found normally at Walgreens, Ulta, and some Grocery stores. Goes on smooth, and works well. Does not leave a residue.
Jessica K.
Ocala, FL
The quality of this powder is shockingly good, considering it's from one of the least expensive brands on the market. I actually like this product more than other high end products I've used in the past and the price is amazing!
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
Very good quality at a great price! Created a perfect final touch to your makeup. I use this all the time in combination with my foundation and it finishes off my looks and masks my large pores!
Chante H.
San Jacinto, CA
When applied I felt like the powder didn't really cover any blemishes or anything. I love that it feels really light so your skin can breathe but doesn't really cover what you need it to.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I read a great review of this product in a magazine a year or two ago. And I fell in love with the product. My local drugstores don't sell it any more, so I was thrilled to find it online. Well worth the price.
Nohemi S.
Columbus, OH
I use this powder as a bronzer it's look so good sometimes I don't even have to contour a lot specially when I'm to get a more natural look I do like this product
I have very dry skin, so I was skeptical at first when I purchased this product. Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised! The formula is great, it has a wonderful matte finish, but wasn't harsh on my sensitive skin.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
If you are wanting to try a setting power for the first time and don't want to spend a lot, I would recommend this brand. They are pretty cheap and work just as well as the pricy brands.